Tera

JawD

Another Ive just ordered. Has a very Final Fantasy look about it. Stunning graphically. Korean title that has been adapted for the EU/US market.

The main thing here that has interested me is its combat mechanic. Not relying on getting the right skills and rotation but on player skill. Combat is about movement of you and the mob / opponent and not so much your skill set.

http://tera-europe.com/home.html

and promptly binned :lol:

Actually a good game. Presentation is top notch and the game play is solid. the combat mechanic is better than the usual pressing a rotation time and time again, its more involved. But, more than anything for me, the game is just too damn cute. Aye theres loads of blood and scantly clad women but also fluffy little bear things and faeries and squeaks. Kinda a cross between Aion/GW and Final Fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

and picked up again..

Actually once I gave it some time its pretty good. Artwork is lush and as you progress the creature models etc are canny. The combat is certainly a step forward from the usual MMO. Still dont think Ill sub like (have 30 days play with the box) as once GW2 comes I think Ill be playing that.