Your Ultimate Rock Track.

Monkeys Fist

About Thin Lizzy...Had I seen this thread sooner they'd have been posted first!! Their influence on rock music has been immense.

Some later Rock now.....I suppose this is labelled Desert Rock or Stoner Rock, but to me its just Rock!

Queens of the Stone Age-Millionaire LIVE

Queens of the Stone Age-Little sister LIVE

Them Crooked Vultures-New Fang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAT8JzbakNA&feature=related

To be honest I could fill this thread with just QOTSA, they are awesome! Love their sound.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to call metal fans "heatseekers" at school - from the ACDC track .

You'd shout "a'heat-sekaa" in tribute .

Never could take the whole dry ice and hair thing seriously like . Terrible clobber.

[media=]

Andrew :D I fucking love the drumming on that at about 8.50-9.00. Just a cracking song/performance.

Led me on to:

Which had a link to:

And I meant to post this one earlier:

Edited by Bonamental

Please don't post Quo. I hate them with a passion. But TR Metallica gets a big thumbs up from me. Rock or not! m/

I'll dig some out later, any Ozzie been posted or though more dislike him, meatloaf had some absolute classics. Run to the hills one of my old faves as well.

Foo's have been posted I guess. Twisted Sister maybe, bit of glam. Oh, and what about Faith No More?

I'll dig some YouTube stuff out later.

Please don't post Quo. I hate them with a passion. But TR Metallica gets a big thumbs up from me. Rock or not! m/

I'll dig some out later, any Ozzie been posted or though more dislike him, meatloaf had some absolute classics. Run to the hills one of my old faves as well.

Foo's have been posted I guess. Twisted Sister maybe, bit of glam. Oh, and what about Faith No More?

I'll dig some YouTube stuff out later.

Yeah I had to add some Metallica! I've seen them and they rocked! i agree with you about Quo too! I posted a couple of the Foos...Pretender and All my life. Also one of Dave Grohl in 'Them crooked Vultures'

By the way....I LOVE this thread :jonas:

When/where did you see them TR? One of my all time most favouritist bands ever!

i saw them in 1992 at the Birmingham NEC. ('The snake Pit tour') It was an unbelievable concert...we arrived and found our seats (not too bad) but just as we got there a guy from Metallicas road crew asked us if we'd like to go in the snake pit area to watch. He was just randomly picking people from the fans. We could not believe our luck!!! We had a Snake pit pass (which I cherish to this day) and were able to watch the band right on the stage area with room to move around. Lars threw water all over us several times and i got one of his drumsticks at the end. It was truely a fantastic day....all the way home we were still in shock :jonas:

I'd have loved to have seen them perform before Cliff Burton died though.

What I hated about these the most was loving them, the he died, then the kids found it all kind of cool to like them...