Blogs and Unofficial nufc sites etc

Happy Face

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that all maybe on here but he has not put a foot wrong on my board and i will not judge or ban people for things that have gone on in the past on different forums

So you condone people who use twitter to racially abuse Newcastle players? Frighten women? Talk about raping peoples mothers and tell Irish girls all Irish deserve death? That's up you wor kid, says a lot about you given the evidence presented though. It's like when Ian Huntley gets out of jail signing up here "Hi Ian Huntley here, looking forward to chatting to you all :gay: " - "Nee bother Ian lad, welcome to the board, what's past is past, whey aye, wasn't like it happened on toontastic anyway."

Oh dear.

well that all maybe on here but he has not put a foot wrong on my board and i will not judge or ban people for things that have gone on in the past on different forums

So you condone people who use twitter to racially abuse Newcastle players? Frighten women? Talk about raping peoples mothers and tell Irish girls all Irish deserve death? That's up you wor kid, says a lot about you given the evidence presented though. It's like when Ian Huntley gets out of jail signing up here "Hi Ian Huntley here, looking forward to chatting to you all :rolleyes: " - "Nee bother Ian lad, welcome to the board, what's past is past, whey aye, wasn't like it happened on toontastic anyway."

Oh dear.

no i'm not condoning him, i'm just saying whatever he has done in the past has no reflection on my board, and if he is to step out of line on my board then i will act accordingly.

So you condone people who use twitter to racially abuse Newcastle players? Frighten women? Talk about raping peoples mothers and tell Irish girls all Irish deserve death? That's up you wor kid, says a lot about you given the evidence presented though. It's like when Ian Huntley gets out of jail signing up here "Hi Ian Huntley here, looking forward to chatting to you all :rolleyes: " - "Nee bother Ian lad, welcome to the board, what's past is past, whey aye, wasn't like it happened on toontastic anyway."

Oh dear.

no i'm not condoning him, i'm just saying whatever he has done in the past has no reflection on my board, and if he is to step out of line on my board then i will act accordingly.

I think you have a moral obligation to ban him personally. If they let John Venables on toontastic I'd be getting Craig and Peter to delete my account. He'll shortly be all over the Evening Chronicle, so it would be a major handicap on your website anyway.

Oh dear.

I think you have a moral obligation to ban him personally. If they let John Venables on toontastic I'd be getting Craig and Peter to delete my account. He'll shortly be all over the Evening Chronicle, so it would be a major handicap on your website anyway.

"He'll shortly be all over the Evening Chronicle" what do you mean by this?

Why are you so concerned?

well i want to know about what you mean since you mentioned the evening chronicle

Aye but why?

well i want to know about what you mean since you mentioned the evening chronicle

Aye but why?

because i post about my board on here then all of a sudden i get people saying they wouldn't piss on my site because of him and you point out to me about his tweets, then you mention he'll be in the chronicle, why?

Aye but why?

because i post about my board on here then all of a sudden i get people saying they wouldn't piss on my site because of him and you point out to me about his tweets, then you mention he'll be in the chronicle, why?

Are you radge?

The only way any of the lads involved would consider dropping it is if he did the following.

• Made an open apology to everyone on twitter.
  • Made a new thread on here apologising to everyone on here for trying to make them feel sorry for him before we all realised what a scumbag he is.
  • A twitted apology to Suraj.
  • A sincere apology to Wayne Routledge for racially abusing him three times.
  • An apology to an Irish lass on twitter for saying all Irish deserve death
  • An apology to some kid who he said he wished his mam was raped
  • Am sure there's more like, but if he could manage that it would be a start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hows it going all.. won't spam the site with posts every thread.. just wanted to stick this one up, let people know i've launched a new Newcastle website..

PC Link http://www.nufclinks.com/

Mobile Link http://m.nufclinks.com/

Mobile Compatible Blog also at http://www.nufclinks.com/apps/blog/

Project I put together to help with college application so any any feedback / ideas / testimonials / spreading the word, and all that good stuff is much appreciated.

Plus helps me to make the site better.

Let me know what you think anyway.

Cheers lads.

• 2 months later...