Blogs and Unofficial nufc sites etc

Happy Face

A Compendium of Contradictions from Mike Ashley - A place where I can compare and contrast statements emanating from within the halls of power at St James' Park since Mike Ashley bought the club in order that I might illustrate why I have become so disillusioned with what is currently happening to my beloved team.

A History of Mismanagement The story of Newcastle chairman back to Westwood.

Aussie Mags - Dead Link

Black & White & Read All Over - Being the true and painfulle historie of the trialls and tribulations of two long-sufferynge Newcastle Utd fans

Blog On The Tyne - Lee Ryder - Proudly born and bred on Tyneside, the Chronicle's chief sports writer has followed the fortunes of the club over the last three decades as a Toon fan and football writer.

Chinese NUFC - I'm not sure if this is Chinese, traditional Cantonese or what.

Football Squads Archive - Every country, every league, every squad, going back as far as 1993.

If There's Grass On the Pitch - A blog about football and other random nonsense that can't fit into 140 characters on Twitter.

Magpies Zone - Newcastle United Supporters Blog

Newcastle Forum - Dead Link

#NUFC - #nufc feed on Twitter

Newcastle Un1ted Match reports and news from Dropski.

Newcastle United Blogger - Dead Link.

Newcastle United - Football Finances - This site stopped being actively maintained when Mike Ashley took over the club. The hope was that the financial mismanagement that had been the hallmark of the way Freddie Shepherd ran the club had come to an end. The anger at the departure of Kevin Keegan has made some people question whether Shepherd was as bad as we remember. This site has been updates to include the financial results for the last year that Shepherd was in charge. No one should ever underestimate the mess that Shepherd left the club in. This does not excuse anything Mike Ashley may, or may not have done subsequently. The 2008 figures have now been added and can be seen here.

Newcastle United Football Club - Serbia - Dead Link

Newcastle United Player Photos - A Photographic encyclopaedia of Newcastle Footballers

NUFCBano blog - NUFC Blog on Newcastle Utd Football Club. NUFC news, NUFC views, NUFC latest stories, NUFC updates and my opinion!

NUFC.COM with Your genial hosts, Niall and Biffa

NUFC.NET -

NUFC_NEWS Twitter feed updates on the comings and goings at St James'.

NUST We seek to benefit our football club and its supporters by channeling the passion of its loyal supporters into a forward-thinking non-profit organisation that is a legally constituted, democratic, not-for-profit Supporters Trust. The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) seeks to benefit both the Football Club and its supporters by channeling the passion of Newcastle supporters into a forward-thinking organisation that is a legally constituted, democratic, not-for-profit Supporters Trust of Newcastle United.

Roddy Graham's Newcastle United Blog - Dead Link

The Newcastle United Blog - News, Views and Comment On Newcastle United Football Club By Ed Harrison, A Proud Geordie And Lifelong Fan

The Newcastle United Blog - A less frequently updated blog than the one above, nothing since September.

The RSSSF Archive - Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Exhaustive results (with goalscorers) going back decades. For those times when you need to know who scored the 3 goals against Coventry on the opening day in 1995 (Lee, Beardsley, Ferdinand).

tiotébartonnolan - Observations and comments on Newcastle United F.C.

Toon Ultras We believe in standing and supporting your club, singing your heart out for the full 90 minutes. We try to bring variation to our song repertoire by thinking up new chants and bringing back old chants which have been forgotten over the years. It's not all about vocal support however. As Toon Ultras we are constantly discussing ideas to put on visual displays of sorts as well as promoting the idea of flags and scarves at Newcastle match.

Toonarama - The Seasons - Dead Link

TOONSTATS - Dead Link

View From The Shite Seats - www.shiteseats.co.uk is an independent site for latest news, views and crap on Newcastle United. Our writers are NUFC season ticket holders who follow the club around the country. This website has no links to Newcastle United Football Club and all opinions are those of the writers and not of NUFC

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com/ tis my site if anyone fancies taking a look see :gay:

Wouldn't piss on any site that has this man on and I'll make sure no cunt else does too...

Members connected during last 24 hours : arfa the mag, Geordieboy80, Kentmagpie, LBest79, matty1702, Monstro, paulwynuk42NUFC, TheDimpleboy

What's interesting is that "The Dimpleboy" sent me this message on twitter....

TheDimpleboy

@Leazeslad Unfortunately that isn't going to happen. And as much as I hate racism, it isn't my place to censor the internet.

about 5 hours ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

Hmmmmmm

http://www.talk-of-the-toon.com/ tis my site if anyone fancies taking a look see :gay:

Wouldn't piss on any site that has this man on and I'll make sure no cunt else does too...

Members connected during last 24 hours : arfa the mag, Geordieboy80, Kentmagpie, LBest79, matty1702, Monstro, paulwynuk42NUFC, TheDimpleboy

What's interesting is that "The Dimpleboy" sent me this message on twitter....

TheDimpleboy

@Leazeslad Unfortunately that isn't going to happen. And as much as I hate racism, it isn't my place to censor the internet.

about 5 hours ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

Hmmmmmm

have i missed something here as well?

Dimpleboy seems a lot more coherent than Paul tbf.

have i missed something here?

I don't know, have you?

just wondered why having a certain member on my board is a problem to people on here, just want to know the score

He starts sentences without capital letters too.