NUFC Pre Season 2012 - 2013

Christmas Tree

Vs Den Haag

Krul; R Taylor, S Taylor, Coloccini ©, Santon; Obertan, Tiote, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Cisse, Ba

substitutes: Harper, Simpson, Perch, Williamson, Bigirimana, Gosling, Amalfitano, Shola Ameobi

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Newcastle (v Den Haag): Krul; R Taylor, S Taylor, Coloccini ©, Santon; Obertan, Tiote, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Cisse, Ba

SUBS: Harper, Perch, Simpson, Williamson, Bigirimana, Gosling, Amalfitano, Sh Ameobi

too-slow.jpg

same

Done, its only half decent and without commentary.

Ive changed computers and cant remember what the standard site with a million rivers is called, so if someonoe would pm me that it would be appreciated.

Guest CabayeAye

can anyone pm me the link please. I found one but it keeps asking me to download something that looks pretty dodgy. God knows why. Thank you.

i found a link.

Could I have a go please? :)

Could I have a go please? :)

I would but they just changed the channel to a different game. Trying to find a new link now. Seems like it is Belgian football he has turned to.

RCSC 0 1 Club if anyone knows who the hell that is?

Edited by charvski

Guest CabayeAye

We've kept the ball well at times but there isn't any creative or ball players in the team.

Do you have a small river I could have a go on? :)

Cheick Tiote, Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse were subjected to racist abuse from Den Haag fans.

Saw a headline on football365 about this, but no further details.

The club, via .com

However several visiting players subsequently reported that they had been the subject of taunts from home sections of the crowd, causing the club to release the following statement:

“In relation to alleged racist chants reported during Newcastle United's friendly against Den Haag today, the club will be raising the matter with officials at Den Haag and the issue will be dealt with privately.

We have to admit that the incident(s) in question during the game passed us by completely - later reports claimed that the abuse took the form of 'monkey noises'.”

Small no of fans singing Ashley out chants at Hartlepool.

Fucking hell, we really have some thick supporters like. Assuming they are NUFC fans like.

Small no of fans singing Ashley out chants at Hartlepool.

Fucking hell, we really have some thick supporters like. Assuming they are NUFC fans like.

We do like most clubs have our mongs.

Guest CabayeAye

Newcastle United (4-2-3-1): Steve Harper; Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Mike Williamson, James Tavernier; James Perch, Gael Bigirimana; Roman Amalfitano, Dan Gosling, Sylvain Marveaux; Shola Ameobi ©

Subs not used: Jak Alnwick, Davide Santon, Ryan Taylor, Curtis Good, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gabriel Obertan, Mehdi Abeid, Haris Vuckic

2-0 up already!! Ameobi and Marveaux.