NUFC Pre Season 2012 - 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, read my post man! I said Ba is good! But he isn't in the same league as Cisse, and I think his 16 goal spree was a purple patch. I certainly want to see him stay, but people are forgetting his dry period over Ramadan, his dodgy knee and his strop about playing second fiddle to Cisse.

Cisse is genuinely irreplaceable, world class, but Ba is a good quality striker who sit maybe in the top 10-15 strikers in the PL.

And the reason I don't see him hitting more than 16 goals is because I think he is too much of a confidence player. We just had a stellar run early in the season that kept him going.

Name 15 better strikers in this league

Guest CabayeAye

you a geordie?

Depends what you class as a Geordie. Some cunts think you are an OOT unless you were born on a barge on the Tyne, baptised with Dog and dressed in a black and white bonnet. My Dad was born in Newcastle, I was born in County Durham, went to School in Easington and Scotland, University in Salford and have lived down south, in Yorkshire, Northern Ireland, and the Midlands. Although I support Newcastle, I do not fit the 'has never left sight of SJP' criteria, so by many peoples standards, no I am not a Geordie.

Guest CabayeAye

Aye so you're not then.

Thought you'd say as much. I guess by that logic that makes me a cunt and makes you right.

Guest CabayeAye

If he does it by Christmas you can have ice in it.

I'd love him to score 16 by Christmas, I really would. I hope he proves me wrong.

Thought you'd say as much. I guess by that logic that makes me a cunt and makes you right.

Nah, that's not what makes you a cunt.

Depends what you class as a Geordie. Some cunts think you are an OOT unless you were born on a barge on the Tyne, baptised with Dog and dressed in a black and white bonnet. My Dad was born in Newcastle, I was born in County Durham, went to School in Easington and Scotland, University in Salford and have lived down south, in Yorkshire, Northern Ireland, and the Midlands. Although I support Newcastle, I do not fit the 'has never left sight of SJP' criteria, so by many peoples standards, no I am not a Geordie.

I really wish this 'Geordie' thing was put to bed.

This banks o' the Tyne or Newcastle criteria is bullshit when pointed out how many well known 'Geordies' don't fit the bill. Legendary Jackie Milburn was from Ashington, so were Jack & Bobbie Charlton. Sir Bobby Robson from Sacriston, Alan Suddick from Chester le Street.. They came from far and near but in folklore and in the minds of people, ever known as 'Geordies', and the list goes on.

I think there's only Stevie and Alex's alter ego's give a shit tbf. There's 2 clubs left playing league football now between Boro and Berwick. Thats an awful lot of ground to cover so there's always going to be some cross over around the region.

Guest CabayeAye

Steven Taylor starts

Good to see that. I really rate Saylor. I think that if he didn't get injured, we'd be playing CL footy this season.

Good to see that. I really rate Saylor. I think that if he didn't get injured, we'd be playing CL footy this season.

:lol: We'd have been nowhere near in the running if we hadn't signed Cisse.