yeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

LeazesMag

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dickhead, I thought he had been sacked, then I seen "the sun"

howay man, you know your stuff Leazes, the sun is shite!

73693[/snapback]

no smoke without fire

first headline, momentum builds .......

Big Sam, for fuck sake.

Why does the fat man keep targeting managers that cost him money in compensation?

Mind you I think the Sports Babe story of the her being a Saprissa fans is more likely.

Mr Shepherd if you or one of your staff members are reading this please forget your "British manager" obsession and look at Didier Deschamps.

Big Sam, for fuck sake.

Why does the fat man keep targeting managers that cost him money in compensation?

Mind you I think the Sports Babe story of the her being a Saprissa fans is more likely.

Mr Shepherd if you or one of your staff members are reading this please forget your "British manager" obsession and look at Didier Deschamps.

73698[/snapback]

Never really thought about Deschamps, did a good job at Monaco like on a limited budget, i can remember when he was playing everyone said he'd make a cracking manager as he was very tactically astute on the pitch

wouldn't stand his moaning though. I agree that Bolton play some decent stuff.

73702[/snapback]

ditto, he was at it again yesterday moaning about Stevie G and Sissoko

if not fat sam then it'll probably be Bruce. We're gonna save him from the sack just like when we did it with Souness. :)

73699[/snapback]

Fuck if the fat man wants to save someone from the sack he should at least offer Taggard a job!

At the moment the following managers are unemployed:

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

And those are just off the top off my head. Who was the manager that went to Porto last season and only lasted a month? He was good if I remember but didn't get on with the board their.

if not fat sam then it'll probably be Bruce. We're gonna save him from the sack just like when we did it with Souness. :)

73699[/snapback]

Fuck if the fat man wants to save someone from the sack he should at least offer Taggard a job!

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

73705[/snapback]

add to that list Le Guen

wouldn't stand his moaning though. I agree that Bolton play some decent stuff.

73702[/snapback]

ditto, he was at it again yesterday moaning about Stevie G and Sissoko

73703[/snapback]

Sissoko's challenge was fucking horrid tbh. Any manager in the league would have moaned about that one.

73699[/snapback]

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

73705[/snapback]

add to that list Le Guen

73706[/snapback]

True. What about the dutch manager from AZ Alkmaar, is he still there or did he leave last season?

73699[/snapback]

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

73705[/snapback]

add to that list Le Guen

73706[/snapback]

True. What about the dutch manager from AZ Alkmaar, is he still there or did he leave last season?

73708[/snapback]

Adriaanse went to Porto in the summer

He did too, knew he went somewhere.

Who went to Russia? Wasn't that Le Guen or did that fall through?

73710[/snapback]

Le Guen was apparantly close to being unveiled at Rangers but for some reason that didn't work out

Also thinking about it where is Koeman now?

If the fat man could see the light at the end of the tunnel van Bastan would be a smart signing, especially if he lets him continue as Dutch national manager part-time!

If the fat man could see the light at the end of the tunnel van Bastan would be a smart signing, especially if he lets him continue as Dutch national manager part-time!

73712[/snapback]

He's at Benfica, and for some reason looks alot like Mark Viduka

73712[/snapback]

73713[/snapback]

:)

73712[/snapback]

73713[/snapback]

:)

73714[/snapback]

capt.sge.hmo91.221105092705.photo00.photo.default-384x283.jpg

Look he's even covering up the double chin him and Viduk's both share

Edited by Jonny2J

73699[/snapback]

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

And those are just off the top off my head. Who was the manager that went to Porto last season and only lasted a month? He was good if I remember but didn't get on with the board their.

73705[/snapback]

Take O'Neil out of that and you've got a canny list however I can see my prediction coming true already. We'll end up with Bruce because even Sam wont come to us and in a years time we'll be looking at the following..........

screengrab.jpg

if not fat sam then it'll probably be Bruce. We're gonna save him from the sack just like when we did it with Souness. ;)

73699[/snapback]

Deschamps

Hitzfield

O'Neil

Ranieri

73705[/snapback]

Take O'Neil out of that and you've got a canny list however I can see my prediction coming true already. We'll end up with Bruce because even Sam wont come to us and in a years time we'll be looking at the following..........

screengrab.jpg

73716[/snapback]

I hope in my reply to Gemmill's thread of "Give big Sam a chance" I'm calling him gay as everyone else did for his defence of Souness! :)

Edited by sammynb