Platty Joobs

BalarnyStone

I don't particularly care about the monarchy but ill be celebrating the jubilee with my family like most normal people

What sort of celebrations will you be partaking in?

I don't particularly care about the monarchy but ill be celebrating the jubilee with my family like most normal people

Most normal people will be celebrating it with an alcoholic drink too. Normality isn't everything. ;)

It seems the fashion these days to call anything popular 'shit!'

It seems the fashion these days to call anything popular 'shit!'

So you're going to join in with everyone else to celebrate something you don't care about and I'm the sheep?

Yeah, right.

My streets covered in bunting, there's a planned street party tomorrow and it's absolutely lashing down.

Whether it goes ahead or not the sum of my participation will be getting some free food.

Never cared about the monarchy before, not starting now

I had a great jubilee Sunday. 4 of us from uni all have birthdays in May, so a bunch of us went go karting, which was ridiculously good fun, and then got some food. The place we were in had about 2 people other than the 10 of us, and the waiting staff weren't exactly massively experienced. I ordered the sirloin, no one else ordered steak, so when a steak was plonked down in front of me I didn't think much of it, apart from when I cut into it, it wasn't medium rare at all, but at this point I was too hungry to care so ate it.

Get the bill, and they've charged me for the fillet. Tell the waitress what's happened, manager comes over and has a go at me for eating the fillet, and how could I not have noticed the difference because it came with brandy butter! Little argument later, and they take the difference off the bill.

Cheeky bitch.

Otherwise, fantastic day.

I had a great jubilee Sunday. 4 of us from uni all have birthdays in May, so a bunch of us went go karting, which was ridiculously good fun, and then got some food. The place we were in had about 2 people other than the 10 of us, and the waiting staff weren't exactly massively experienced. I ordered the sirloin, no one else ordered steak, so when a steak was plonked down in front of me I didn't think much of it, apart from when I cut into it, it wasn't medium rare at all, but at this point I was too hungry to care so ate it.

Get the bill, and they've charged me for the fillet. Tell the waitress what's happened, manager comes over and has a go at me for eating the fillet, and how could I not have noticed the difference because it came with brandy butter! Little argument later, and they take the difference off the bill.

Cheeky bitch.

Otherwise, fantastic day.

Should've gone for the full refund. She's basically called you a spacker for not knowing your beef cuts. You could have pointed out that you represented 83% of her takings that day, and can she really afford you telling the world what you think of her little establishment on twitter/facebook et al.....

To each their own; I think it looks okay. I can do without a Gary Barlow/Cheryl Cole duet but I think the overall thing will be a decent spectacle.

Diamond Jubilee Concert schedule

Madness — Our House (from roof of the Palace)

Robbie Williams — Mack the Knife, Let Me Entertain You

Gary Barlow and Cheryl Cole — Need You Now

Ed Sheeran — A Team

Alfie Boe & Renee Fleming (from Palace balcony) — Somewhere

Gareth Malone and Military Wives — National anthem

Shirley Bassey — Diamonds Are Forever

Tom Jones — Delilah and Mama Told Me Not To Come

Cliff Richard — Medley of songs

Grace Jones — Slave To The Rhythm

Jessie J — Domino

Annie Lennox — There Must Be An Angel

JLS — Everybody In Love and She Makes Me Wanna

Alfie Boe — O Solo Mio

Jools Holland & Ruby Turner — You Are So Beautiful

Renee Fleming — Un Bel Di Vedremo

Lang Lang — Hungarian Rhapsody

Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth band featuring The Military Wives — Sing

Kylie Minogue — Medley of songs

Stevie Wonder — Three songs TBC

Elton John — Your Song, I'm Still Standing and Crocodile Rock

Paul McCartney — Live And Let Die and two other Beatles songs TBC

Think i'll give it a miss tbf.

Diamond Jubilee Concert schedule

Madness — Our House (from roof of the Palace)

Robbie Williams — Mack the Knife, Let Me Entertain You

Gary Barlow and Cheryl Cole — Need You Now

Ed Sheeran — A Team

Alfie Boe & Renee Fleming (from Palace balcony) — Somewhere

Gareth Malone and Military Wives — National anthem

Shirley Bassey — Diamonds Are Forever

Tom Jones — Delilah and Mama Told Me Not To Come

Cliff Richard — Medley of songs

Grace Jones — Slave To The Rhythm

Jessie J — Domino

Annie Lennox — There Must Be An Angel

JLS — Everybody In Love and She Makes Me Wanna

Alfie Boe — O Solo Mio

Jools Holland & Ruby Turner — You Are So Beautiful

Renee Fleming — Un Bel Di Vedremo

Lang Lang — Hungarian Rhapsody

Gary Barlow and the Commonwealth band featuring The Military Wives — Sing

Kylie Minogue — Medley of songs

Stevie Wonder — Three songs TBC

Elton John — Your Song, I'm Still Standing and Crocodile Rock

Paul McCartney — Live And Let Die and two other Beatles songs TBC

:aye:

Duke of Edinburgh taken to hospital to dramatically increase the likelihood he'll say something offensive before the Jubilee celebrations are over.

Duke of Edinburgh taken to hospital to dramatically increase the likelihood he'll say something offensive before the Jubilee celebrations are over.

Craig Holdcroft, 37, a customer advisor from The Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent, said: "When I heard the news, I thought it was a joke. It's devastating news. I just don't know how things will go on now. The Queen would want us to carry on but tomorrow will probably be a bit more sombre.

Mr. Holdcroft;

1- Lives with his mother

2- Has a girlfriend

3- Collects Beany Babies

One of the above is untrue.

Greek Phil spots a Filipino nurse

" Show us your cock love!"

• Tom changed the title to Platty Joobs