Platty Joobs

BalarnyStone

Parents have it on. One is about to ferry me to the station. If it's on the car radio too there'll be ructions. <_<

Me and Mrs. F. are decorating the hall and stairs.

We are having incredibly quiet radio wars as the kids are in bed.

Her - radio 2 jubilee spunkfest downstairs

Me - 6music upstairs

It's class war. :lol:

Some fuckers set off a load of fireworks a little while ago - this succeeded in making next doors yappy litle shit of a dog bark incessantly for 20 minutes.

Only the fucking street party tomorrow to get through now - might be time to test how loud my amp actually goes - I don't own the Pistols but I'm sure I can come up with something to disgust the twats.

CUNT

Don't forget that I have the ability to delete and ban, and I will use it if necessary!

A woman with power is a dangerous thing :PMT:

Some fucking disrespectful bastards on here mind, Whilst I as a frustrated teenage lad could only manage a PATHETIC twenty minutes on the netty with my News of the World admiring Maria Whittaker (look her up young'uns), Her Royal Majesty has managed SIXTY years on the Royal Throne, for Christs sake!! Her poor arse must be like a sea of grapes!!!

Queen-60-years-on-the-throne.jpg

God bless you, Ma'am!!

Me and Mrs. F. are decorating the hall and stairs.

We are having incredibly quiet radio wars as the kids are in bed.

Her - radio 2 jubilee spunkfest downstairs

Me - 6music upstairs

It's class war. :lol:

:D Popped into the Gibraltar Rock at Tynemouth for a quick pint with me old man this afternoon. Shabby-looking pub, great views, average beers - but the barman upstairs had 6 Music on, so it's a 10/10 from me. B)

• Tom changed the title to Platty Joobs