Platty Joobs

BalarnyStone

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well they’re old comments so someone’s obviously decided to go after her. It’s genuinely like a proper fascist state at times like this where you can’t say anything derogatory if you’re a public figure. 
Edit: it’s fucking  ridiculous if you think about it. No one famous, or so it would appear, has publicly criticised the royal family at this time, so people have actively gone looking for stuff said in the past 

I didn't realise it was an old clip till you mentioned it and as you say it looks like some kind of ministry for past faux pas has had a bit of a search as there's one from Robert Smith trending as well. 

We can only hope these attitudes are tempered a bit when Charles takes over as the fawning over the next two generations seems to be locked in at the moment though at least the approval ratings among younger people do seem to be going down a bit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

From the Cure?

If so, is anyone remotely surprised if he’s not a flag wanker? 

Yeah, just saying he'd rather cut his hands off than accept an honour from those fucking idiots and that he's done more than them :). 

Going round to a mate's for a piss up with a few others. Him and another pal just helped shift the eldest back home this morning and I've had a busy week so looking forward to it then I've seen him post the bunting and a union jack with Liz's face on it in his back garden on WhatsApp. :lol:  (They couldn't give a fuck really but I think they want an excuse). I'll just have to blank it out as I slowly get pissed in his outside bar. :lol: 

• Haha 4

It wasn't the size of his feet, it was the white socks, man! :lol: (Must just be me that thinks they look wrong on a bloke unless he's playing football and his team's socks are white?) :unsure2:

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It wasn't the size of his feet, it was the white socks, man! :lol: (Must just be me that thinks they look wrong on a bloke unless he's playing football and his team's socks are white?) :unsure2:

No they are tiny feet. I mean they’re small for a teenager never mind a full grown man.

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tube socks are back in fashion man :lol: 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Tube socks are back in fashion man :lol: 

White socks were to be laughed at when I was at school, I couldn't give a fuck if they're back on fashion, some things just get hardwired and this must be one of them? I can obviously move with the times on most things tbh but this is the hill I'm dying on. :lol:

• Haha 5

• Tom changed the title to Platty Joobs