Platty Joobs

BalarnyStone

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

it hasn’t stopped raining all day 

Alright here, sun is forecast to come out more this afternoon. For once God is shining on the righteous. Monday looks horrific countrywide though. Honestly, think I'd rather be away from the kids at work than stuck in with them on a wet Bank Holiday. :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

One from the arts, science or sport. President Dan Burn for instance :) :lol:

KK - perfectly deserving and would cause Wearside to implode with fewm. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

KK - perfectly deserving and would cause Wearside to implode with fewm. 

If KK had done what he'd did with the mackems, I'd still love him, honestly. Anyone who's met him personally will know he has an aura about him which is just impossible not to like. But SMB's have to be SMB's.

Kk president for life, then when the time comes, BDB. 👍

• Like 1

One thing I will say - I wish I felt able to be part of the joy around that whole event. I wish they/this basis for running a country represented me, I wish it was something I could feel proud of and join with my fellow citizens in.

As it is, it's just a depressing reminder of everything that's wrong with our nation.

There is much to be proud of the UK for, but none of this is it.

• Like 4

I reckon the sequel will out in about 10 years or so. 

I’ll be slightly more fired up that one, since we know what Kate is hiding under the robes.…

Tbf, we also know what Camilla is hiding under hers, but no one wants to see that. 

* one of the above is nsfw, I’ll let you pick which. 

• Haha 5

Nicking some of the Archbishop of Canterbury's patter and inviting my lass to "receive the rod of equity and mercy" later on. What a thing to say to Camilla on Charlie's big day.

• Haha 5

I noticed anything on social media with Camilla triggers about 2m comments saying it should be Diana. Like the deification of a thick as pig’s shit bint who died nearly 30 years ago isn’t weird 

• Haha 2

Former prime ministers Sir John Major and Sir Tony Blair, with Cherie Blair

Three trough feeding cunts and the least cuntful is the tory bastard on the left. What a wonderful world.

Oh the ‘joy’, as the bbc tried to ram down our collective necks yesterday.

I managed to avoid it all easily enough but it obviously involves not watching the news or putting BBC on. In the days of catch up TV and iPlayers it's a bit easier to do or you just go out somewhere. The only downside is somehow I've managed to get mild sunburn on my sexy personal solar panel. 

• Haha 4

Must admit I didn't realise that Camilla getting coronated too, so she is queen, is literally unprecedented. Don't really understand how this has happened? Seems quite a strange choice to break protocol for, an adulteress twat WHO KILLED THE PRINCESS OF HEARTS. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Must admit I didn't realise that Camilla getting coronated too, so she is queen, is literally unprecedented. Don't really understand how this has happened? Seems quite a strange choice to break protocol for, an adulteress twat WHO KILLED THE PRINCESS OF HEARTS. 

Didn’t Lizzy’s Dad and his gin-soaked wife do the same? 
Seems they did 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_George_VI_and_Elizabeth

I’m also refusing to watch any of it until someone, with more time and inclination, has dubbed Chaz’s responses with Pingu’s “ NOOT NOOT!” 

Kingu. 

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Didn’t Lizzy’s Dad and his gin-soaked wife do the same? 
Seems they did 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_George_VI_and_Elizabeth

Fuck knows then. Fake news via the BBC and wife. :lol:

But I did think they'd made it less sexist but maybe not. You can have a reigning King married to a queen, but a reigning Queen has to be married to a Prince consort, cos like chess Kings always outrank Queens apparently. Bollocks to them all! 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Fuck knows then. Fake news via the BBC and wife. :lol:

But I did think they'd made it less sexist but maybe not. You can have a reigning King married to a queen, but a reigning Queen has to be married to a Prince consort, cos like chess Kings always outrank Queens apparently. Bollocks to them all! 

Except William (III) and Mary (II) who ruled jointly and were cousins with the former defeating the father of the latter in battle. The father in question being James II who had converted to Catholicism which led to William being invited by the Protestant ruling class to intervene in the succession. They just make it up as it suits them tbh 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dougle said:

Former prime ministers Sir John Major and Sir Tony Blair, with Cherie Blair

Three trough feeding cunts and the least cuntful is the tory bastard on the left. What a wonderful world.

Oh the ‘joy’, as the bbc tried to ram down our collective necks yesterday.

John Major walks in to a bar and the barman says,

” Alreet cunt, why the long face?”

Christ, I've just flicked through the channels and landed very temporarily on BBC1 televising this coronation concert shit. That famous Brit Lionel Riitchie seems to be going through his Dill Dando phase of being both tone deaf and boring as shit. But the camera work is superb. Showing our King and his horse pretending they're enjoying themselves. This is about as far away from Cool Britannia as is possible. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1