Platty Joobs

BalarnyStone

I thought it was on this Monday hence the BH? The missus is a little bit of a royalist but fortunately doesn't like Charles and Camilla unlike me who has no time for any of them. No TV coverage here, then. :yes:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Peacefully protesting = bad

Abusing your role as a police officer to rape and harass women = fine until one of them eventually goes too far

Glad we know where the lines are

Plenty of funding to investigate and arrest people for wearing yellow T shirts, preventing police rapists and murderers, not so much. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hope the forecast is right and it pisses down on all the servile fucking touchers tbh 

I’m out with the hairy danger for his walk, it’s glorious here. 

Should’ve held the thing at St. Bart’s :lol:

• Like 2

I know the daft melts that camp out for days in advance for these sort of events are a bit special at the best of times, but some of these dangerous bastards need executing.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m out with the hairy danger for his walk, it’s glorious here. 

Should’ve held the thing at St. Bart’s :lol:

That was my plan but there’s a fuckin monsoon here :( 

live IPL with the father in law and Luca the Spinoni it is then :) 

11E2EA35-3303-44F8-9075-AD158D3F5071.jpeg

A7DBE3FC-78AD-435B-9EEC-5FF1574FB322.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sonatine said:

I know the daft melts that camp out for days in advance for these sort of events are a bit special at the best of times, but some of these dangerous bastards need executing.

It's funny how they hate Megan Markle so much yet shrug their shoulders at the paedophile nonce Prince, saying "every family has a black sheep". Fucking tapped man. :lol:

• Haha 3

Gutted - sauntered round to sis-in-laws where the flag-shagging party is, thinking it’d be all over bar the shouting. 

Sausage Hands was still in the fucking church! 

I’ve decamped to the garden where I’m muttering republican curses at the tortoise. 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's funny how they hate Megan Markle so much yet shrug their shoulders at the paedophile nonce Prince, saying "every family has a black sheep". Fucking tapped man. :lol:

I can't find it now but there was a fucking tremendous cartoon strip, (Viz?) ripping the piss out sad sacks like these where two men royal fans end up shagging a blow up doll with a royal mask on it. :lol:

• Haha 1

Jsluat switched this on momentarily as I feel shit today with a cold and need a rest. Glad to see everything looks cold and damp and every single fucker looks miserable. :)

You'd think if Charles is anointed by God (these people are so arrogant as to believe this) he'd ask God for a bit of sun. Also, the crown on Camilla's horse head looks pretty massive, just how big is her royal bonce? 

The effete commentator wanker on the BBC whoever he is is filled with tears apparently. This country man. :lol:

• Haha 1

A glorious display of pomp, campness and diversity.

People all over the world are fascinated by it.

Don’t take it too seriously and don’t tug your forelock unless you really want to.

Presidents are way more divisive.

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I can't find it now but there was a fucking tremendous cartoon strip, (Viz?) ripping the piss out sad sacks like these where two men royal fans end up shagging a blow up doll with a royal mask on it. :lol:

Found it.....

Fu_IpjXWYAIWX81.thumb.jpeg.d22fc50b28f69482779ca30bc940db15.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Don’t take it too seriously and don’t tug your forelock unless you really want to.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

They’re not in Ireland…they elected an old poet :lol:

We could have done the same here but post Brexit it’s the first question the heed bangers would ask and vote accordingly. Politicians and ex politicians would be banned from the vote. Anyone from the arts, science or sport. President Dan Burn for instance :) 

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Hope the forecast is right and it pisses down on all the servile fucking touchers tbh 

it hasn’t stopped raining all day 

• Haha 1