Watch Dogs

trophyshy

yea true keyboard and mouse is supposed to be more accurate than a gamepad but it does the job it's meant to do. i am tempted buy a ps4 simply cause i want to play new games i dont mind if the graphics cant beat a pc spec, because pcs have to be upgraded and its exspensive.

• 2 months later...

That bad? Or that good?

It's not for me in the slightest. I'm sick to death of open world games anyway, at least the ones that are set up like this. Considering it's Ubisoft, I'd bet there's side missions where you have to get to a tower to reveal more of the map. I haven't seen it but I'm going to assume I'm right.

It's not for me in the slightest. I'm sick to death of open world games anyway, at least the ones that are set up like this. Considering it's Ubisoft, I'd bet there's side missions where you have to get to a tower to reveal more of the map. I haven't seen it but I'm going to assume I'm right.

There is pretty much that! I played for about 20 minutes too. Money well spent. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Bit of an old thread bump, I just bought this for xbox one at a staggering cost of 100 cayman dollars (80 quid). On my xbox one it looks fook all like the e3 video and its a pretty dead city. All the npcs repeat the same damn lines over and over like a game from 5 years ago. Only 3 hours in but I hope it picks up, the online hacking game is pretty cool though!