Tattoos

magtastic

Anyone who hasn't paid £5 to have someone put a tattoo on your arm in someones kitchen in a house in Walker is frankly a puff, especially if the tattoo in question is a skull with a snake curling around the skull with a sword going through said skull. So they reckon, like. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the best place around here to get a tattoo and how much is this place? Isn't one of the best tattoo artists in the country situated in Newcastle?

Got one in vegas. Need it covered up.

Where's the best place around here to get a tattoo and how much is this place? Isn't one of the best tattoo artists in the country situated in Newcastle?

Bez at Triple Six in Sunderland or John at Nemesis in Seaham. Both have waiting lists and won't be cheap though

Another lass' name tattooed above your arse crack you don't want the missus to find out?

i almost got a tribal thing on my arm when i was 18 but bottled it. quite glad in hindsight that i did. total cliche. would have been as well off getting my name in chinese writing.

Howay there has to be a good story attached to this. Let's have it.

• 6 months later...