Scumbagness obviously runs in the family...

Baggio

Did anyone see on the news about the murder of Anthony Walker, the coloured lad who was killed in a racist attack in Liverpool?

Well it appears Michael Barton, brother of Man City toughguy Joey Barton has fled the country and is wanted in relation to the murder. Barton, and another man are wanted for driving an axe into the head of the man

Family full of fucking pricks

Two named in student murder hunt

Family's appeal

Police hunting the killers of black teenager Anthony Walker have named two people they want to trace.

One of the men is 19-year-old Michael Barton, the brother of Manchester City footballer Joey Barton.

Michael Barton and Paul Taylor, both aged 19 and from Huyton, in Merseyside, may have left the UK, detectives said.

Mr Walker, 18, was attacked with an axe by a gang of up to four white men in Huyton on Friday in what police said was a racially motivated incident.

A 17-year-old was still being questioned on Monday.

A man, aged 18, arrested on Sunday, has been released on bail.

'Will not rest'

Det Ch Supt Peter Currie, of Merseyside Police, said the attack was "despicable and abhorrent".

He said he was very pleased with the public response, with the force having received more than 50 calls about the murder.

Mr Currie added: "I would urge anyone else who has information but hasn't yet made that call, please pick up the phone and tell us what you know.

"I would like to reassure the community that we will not rest until those responsible for taking Anthony Walker's life are brought before the courts."

Joey Barton is a footballer for Manchester City

Mr Walker was beaten up weeks earlier, but his family did not report it as he was with a white friend at the time and they did not consider it racially motivated, Merseyside Police said.

Comparisons between the attack and the murder of Stephen Lawrence were dismissed

Local MP Edward O'Hara, the Labour MP for Knowsley South, said there were important differences between Mr Walker's killing and the murder of Mr Lawrence in Eltham, south-east London in 1993.

He said: "There is a certain surface comparison but this act was random, exceptional and representative of absolutely nothing."

Mr O'Hara said it was a racist attack but "entirely untypical of the community in which it happened".

'Talk to them'

Mr Walker's mother Gee has said her son was killed "purely because of the colour of his skin".

The dead man's sister Dominique, 20, appealed for people to help catch the gang who attacked her brother in McGoldrick Park on Friday night.

"If anybody knows anything, they have got to talk to the police," she said.

"Talk to them because we need the information. I need to find out who did this to my brother."

Mr Walker had spent the evening with his white girlfriend before the attack.

Floral tributes have been left at the scene of the attack

As they waited for a bus outside the Huyton Park pub with his 17-year-old cousin they were subjected to a "torrent of racial abuse" by a man in his 20s wearing a hooded top.

They did not retaliate and left to find another bus stop, but were followed and, as they walked through a park, were attacked by a gang of up to four men.

Mr Walker's girlfriend and cousin ran to get help. When they returned Anthony was slumped on the ground with massive head injuries.

An axe was found embedded in his skull.

A book of condolence was due to be opened at Mr Walker's local church, the Grace Family Church, in Aigburth, on Tuesday.

Edited by Baggio

Two named in student murder hunt

Family's appeal

Police hunting the killers of black teenager Anthony Walker have named two people they want to trace.

One of the men is 19-year-old Michael Barton, the brother of Manchester City footballer Joey Barton.

Michael Barton and Paul Taylor, both aged 19 and from Huyton, in Merseyside, may have left the UK, detectives said.

Mr Walker, 18, was attacked with an axe by a gang of up to four white men in Huyton on Friday in what police said was a racially motivated incident.

A 17-year-old was still being questioned on Monday.

A man, aged 18, arrested on Sunday, has been released on bail.

'Will not rest'

Det Ch Supt Peter Currie, of Merseyside Police, said the attack was "despicable and abhorrent".

He said he was very pleased with the public response, with the force having received more than 50 calls about the murder.

Mr Currie added: "I would urge anyone else who has information but hasn't yet made that call, please pick up the phone and tell us what you know.

"I would like to reassure the community that we will not rest until those responsible for taking Anthony Walker's life are brought before the courts."

Joey Barton is a footballer for Manchester City

Mr Walker was beaten up weeks earlier, but his family did not report it as he was with a white friend at the time and they did not consider it racially motivated, Merseyside Police said.

Comparisons between the attack and the murder of Stephen Lawrence were dismissed

Local MP Edward O'Hara, the Labour MP for Knowsley South, said there were important differences between Mr Walker's killing and the murder of Mr Lawrence in Eltham, south-east London in 1993.

He said: "There is a certain surface comparison but this act was random, exceptional and representative of absolutely nothing."

Mr O'Hara said it was a racist attack but "entirely untypical of the community in which it happened".

'Talk to them'

Mr Walker's mother Gee has said her son was killed "purely because of the colour of his skin".

The dead man's sister Dominique, 20, appealed for people to help catch the gang who attacked her brother in McGoldrick Park on Friday night.

"If anybody knows anything, they have got to talk to the police," she said.

"Talk to them because we need the information. I need to find out who did this to my brother."

Mr Walker had spent the evening with his white girlfriend before the attack.

Floral tributes have been left at the scene of the attack

As they waited for a bus outside the Huyton Park pub with his 17-year-old cousin they were subjected to a "torrent of racial abuse" by a man in his 20s wearing a hooded top.

They did not retaliate and left to find another bus stop, but were followed and, as they walked through a park, were attacked by a gang of up to four men.

Mr Walker's girlfriend and cousin ran to get help. When they returned Anthony was slumped on the ground with massive head injuries.

An axe was found embedded in his skull.

A book of condolence was due to be opened at Mr Walker's local church, the Grace Family Church, in Aigburth, on Tuesday.

5996[/snapback]

No apologies for bringing back another old talking point.

This is sick, one of the worst things I have read and one of the things the death penalty should be brought back for

He was a black lad, not 'coloured'. (Weren't you black once?? I'm sure I remember you saying you were??? :D )

As for the Barton business, innocent until proven otherwise.

But most importantly, RIP Anthony. Very very sad business.

Whoever it is I hope they find them and chuck away the key.  So sad listening to his sister talk about her little brother yesterday on the news. :D

6017[/snapback]

I'm sure some members or the Sandal wearing fraternity would prefer to see the perpetrator sent on a wind-surfing course in the lake district.

Whoever it is I hope they find them and chuck away the key.  So sad listening to his sister talk about her little brother yesterday on the news. :D

6017[/snapback]

I'm sure some members or the Sandal wearing fraternity would prefer to see the perpetrator sent on a wind-surfing course in the lake district.

6047[/snapback]

If anything, the fact that its a racist murder will mean that it will be dealt with more severely.

Just had the bizzys at the door asking if i was around at 5:15 tonight, apparently some 86 year old lady who lives across the road had her bag snatched at her door, but she didn't give up without a fight and was pushed over a wall in the process.

Smack heads, should chop their fucking hands off. :lol:

He was a black lad, not 'coloured'. (Weren't you black once?? I'm sure I remember you saying you were??? :lol: )

6042[/snapback]

No i'm not (or never have been) black, my ex girlfriend a few years ago was so perhaps that what you were thinking of?

He was a black lad, not 'coloured'. (Weren't you black once?? I'm sure I remember you saying you were??? :lol: )

6042[/snapback]

No i'm not (or never have been) black, my ex girlfriend a few years ago was so perhaps that what you were thinking of?

6196[/snapback]

I'm sure you once claimed to be black on the old board.

It was announced on BBC24 lteatime last night that one of the suspects arrested for the racist axe murder of Anthony Walker was the brother of seriously psychopathic thug Joey Barton. Considering that Barton has a record for things like putting out a cigar in a trainees EYE, I think we can safely say that the entire family are badly in need of an army of psychiatrists ?

As are Man City for repeatedly giving Barton chance after chance. Whereby he RE-OFFENDS chance after chance. Seems his brother wanted to go one further..... :lol::lol:

Edited by Phil K

It was announced on BBC24 lteatime last night that one of the suspects arrested for the racist axe murder of Anthony Walker was the brother of seriously psychopathic thug Joey Barton. Considering that Barton has a record for things like putting out a cigar in a trainees EYE, I think we can safely say that the entire family are badly in need of an army of psychiatrists ?

As are Man City for repeatedly giving Barton chance after chance. Whereby he RE-OFFENDS chance after chance. Seems his brother wanted to go one further.....  :lol:  :lol:

6333[/snapback]

You say psychiatrist I say electric shock treatment

Let's call the whole thing off

I have a weird sensation of deja vu :lol:

6335[/snapback]

I have a weird sensation when I think of you :lol:

6336[/snapback]

Good or bad?

Whoever it is I hope they find them and chuck away the key.  So sad listening to his sister talk about her little brother yesterday on the news. :lol:

6017[/snapback]

6047[/snapback]

Maybe we should just have the Met shoot him as soon as he's dragged back to this country eh? Obviously guilty....................

Whoever it is I hope they find them and chuck away the key.  So sad listening to his sister talk about her little brother yesterday on the news. :lol:

6017[/snapback]

6047[/snapback]

Maybe we should just have the Met shoot him as soon as he's dragged back to this country eh? Obviously guilty....................

6373[/snapback]

I'm reeling him in lads !!

at.jpg

6017[/snapback]

6047[/snapback]

Are these the same sandal wearers you said would be up in arms over the bloke who got shot by the Met on the day it happened? Maybe, as in that case you should wait until the facts of the case emerge before trying to start an argument against a non-existent group in society. I can't imagine any right-minded individual who would want anything other than heaviest sentences being given to the perpetrators of a crime like this. I would imagine the only people who would have a problem with that would be the jack boot rather than sandal wearing variety.

Edited by alex

6017[/snapback]

6047[/snapback]

Are these the same sandal wearers you said would be up in arms over the bloke who got shot by the Met on the day it happened? Maybe, as in that case you should wait until the facts of the case emerge before trying to start an argument against a non-existent group in society. I can't imagine any right-minded individual who would want anything other than heaviest sentences being given to the perpetrators of a crime like this. I would imagine the only people who would have a problem with that would be the jack boot rather than sandal wearing variety.

6380[/snapback]

Quiet evidently the sarcastic nature of my post has missed you, but since you make the point, it seems only too clear the Sandal gang are very much alive and kicking.

6017[/snapback]

6047[/snapback]

6380[/snapback]

Is that sarcastic too? :lol: