Signatures

MrBass

Why is it I'm able to hide all* users signatures apart from Ants garish mess?!

*All refers to the signatures I've found ridiculously large and have hidden so far.

The nerve of someone with one of those annoying gamertag sigs moaning about someone elses.

That doesn't even show up on mine and, if memory serves, it was just a small graphic not a colossal green mess.

Still doesn't change the fact that you can choose to ignore my sig if you find it annoying. You can't ignore Ant's... or any other Admins for that matter.

Perhaps I should rephrase then,

Why is it I'm able to hide all users signatures apart from those who are Admin, specifically Ants garish mess? :razz:

I'm aware I could use the 'Basic View' and the fact I can ignore ALL signatures but I don't want to do either, I just want to protect my eyes from that car wreck you call a sig.

You could at least trim it down or sort out the aspect ratio!

I actually tested the posts ignore before I replied and it worked fine. So whilst you're fixing that you may as well look into the sig thing!

I could if

#1 i had the time

#2 it was for longer than the euros (it's not)

#3 used a tiny resolution where the height/width mattered (i don't i've 3 monitors in work and a 42" tv for a screen at home)

You're just going to have to love it/adblock it/get into the irish spirit tbs tbs :razz:

Or get one of the other admins into looking into changing a setting for you.....whether they will though, who knows :D

:lol: