Harry Has Gone!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i heard that as well. Tbh, I would be happy with that appointment. As someone else said, Im not convinced that Moyes would do great at a big team and that would mean that Everton, our biggest rivals in top 7 standings would fuck up and fall down the table.

Leaving at the end of next season though, a lot can change in that time.

Didn't his contract end next season anyway? Seems an odd thing to announce as it would render him impotent for an entire season otherwise?

Owa the moon on so many levels not least that he is the key reason like him or loathe him why Spurs (for a club of their size) have over achieved in the last 3 years.

Martinez? Capello?

I reckon they'll pick up someone from the continent, I have nothing to back that up, don't think it'll be someone who has managed in England before though

Didn't his contract end next season anyway? Seems an odd thing to announce as it would render him impotent for an entire season otherwise?

Sounds like he's angling for a payout. If Spurs want to get a new manager in now rather than have a lame duck for a year(something which will surely not go down well with their high-profile players), then Harry gets his severance pay and can potentially go into a new job before next season, bringing in even more wubbly jubbly for him and his horrific wife.

Have you just made this up?

No, at the time I posted that his leaving hadn't been confirmed and the latest report was that he was moaning about not being offered any more than a one year rolling contract. Now that it's been confirmed though, it's all gravy.

I reckon they'll pick up someone from the continent, I have nothing to back that up, don't think it'll be someone who has managed in England before though

They tried that with Santini and Ramos, neither worked out.

Capello imo.

They tried that with Santini and Ramos, neither worked out.

Capello imo.

I'll rephrase to "managed in the English league before"

"Full #thfc statement with Levy and Redknapp comments. Note to Spurs: stop calling him Harry. You've lost that affection http://t.co/xqR70pwz"

Tweet from John Cross at the Mirror. :lol: It's his name you fucking pathetic wanker. The press are ridiculous where this rentaquote arsehole is concerned.

If they lose Redknapp, Bale,Adebayor and Modric this summer then aye, its difficult to see anything other than a "transistional" season coming up.

Poor old Spurs. Arsenal may lose Van Persie this summer but it looks like barring a fuckin miracle they're going back into the gooners shadow again :lol:

"Full #thfc statement with Levy and Redknapp comments. Note to Spurs: stop calling him Harry. You've lost that affection http://t.co/xqR70pwz"

Tweet from John Cross at the Mirror. :lol: It's his name you fucking pathetic wanker. The press are ridiculous where this rentaquote arsehole is concerned.

Just shows you if you've got the press on your side you can do no wrong. Levy went cold on Redknapp for whatever reason, thats life. Why this fuckin bairn is so upset on Harry's behalf beats me but just shows you the fuckin agenda some of these arseholes have. Utterly pathetic.

Wow :lol: