Harry Has Gone!

Christmas Tree

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh poor floppy chops feels an injustice going on.

Can't help but think there's a bit of good karma going on here as he loved broadcasting the Demba Ba clause.....prick.

As for him coming to the Toon.....never in a million years...he'll not move north and we'll not pay him everything he wants which would be payed into his dogs account ffs.

Aye read this link. It's like I've been writing his scripts on here man.

http://www.thesun.co...mile-again.html

I left there at 4.15am on Thursday and drove home — listening to Magic FM all the way home. That’s my kind of music. I don’t feel bitter, nor regretful, there’s no confusion or anger.

And laughter and enjoying going to work is dangerously underestimated. I changed the training ground like never before. I let the fans come in to watch. Kids who were very ill were allowed to come in and meet the players and watch the team training.

Old boys who had lost their wives could come in and watch the lads train and have a cup of tea.

After I left the Hammers, they shut the gates at the training ground and said they were going to make it ‘more professional’. What happened? They got relegated.

:lol: Partridgesque.

from 2011

"Harry Redknapp says he doesn't listen to radio phone-ins: "I'll turn the radio on and put Magic FM on instead" says Harry.

Must be on a retainer.

Bombing down and empty motorway, severance check for 3m quid in his pocket, hanging his head out the window with his floppy chops flapping all over in the wind, giving it "IF YOU LIKE PINA COLLADA! AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN!"

Bombing down and empty motorway, severance check for 3m quid in his pocket, hanging his head out the window with his floppy chops flapping all over in the wind, giving it "IF YOU LIKE PINA COLLADA! AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN!"

If he's lucky, I'm Still Standing might come on.

He did an amazing job there tbf. Don't want him anywhere near us mind.

He spent an absolute fortune and finished 4th, 5th, 4th Canny, but SBR did better, spending less money and with a worse team imo. Juande Ramos won more trophies at the club than Harry as

He spent an absolute fortune and finished 4th, 5th, 4th Canny, but SBR did better, spending less money and with a worse team imo. Juande Ramos won more trophies at the club than Harry as

There's nee way £47m net over 4 years is a fortune today, especially as it's all it cost to change perenial mid table strugglers in to Champions League material.

Robson got us 4th, 3rd, 5th in a worse era to be fair.

Not much between them for me.

:lol:

There's nee way £47m net over 4 years is a fortune today, especially as it's all it cost to change perenial mid table strugglers in to Champions League material.

Thiat's the thing, they spent a lot but also sold a lot so ultimately they've done good business. Of their current first team squad, only Modric cost over ten million (Bale's fee was something like 7 with add ons and has probably risen to something like 12 million but still a good deal none the less).

Edited by TicTacWoe

Thiat's the thing, they spent a lot but also sold a lot so ultimately they've done good business. Of their current first team squad, only Modric cost over ten million (Bale's fee was something like 7 with add ons and has probably risen to something like 12 million but still a good deal none the less).

Defoe, Bentley and Gomes were all £10m+.

Though Bentley was a Ramos signing iirc.

They hit lucky with sales to limit that net spend. Berbatov to Man U and Keane to Liverpool made them 50mil ish

Robson got us 4th, 3rd, 5th in a worse era to be fair.

Not much between them for me.

The worse era thing is countered by the fact Bobby had to regularly play the likes of Griffin, O'Brien, Acuna, Quinn, Cort, Ambrose, Hughes, Bramble etc. Yeah we had some good players too but Harry has Van Der Vaart, Bale, Adebayor, Parker, Kaboul, Lennon, Gallas, Modric, Walker, King etc. With the players he has in that team, and to lose the lead he had over Arsenal for 3rd place, he can't be too surprised he has been booted