Chez (or anyone else who lives in France)

Asprilla

Do you know if terrestrial (ie free) TV are showing ALL the Euro games? With our next one being Friday and France playing the same day I'm worried they won't be showing it.

Any ideas fella?

I've deffo got the first two channels on that list and I can look for the other one. Al Jazeera just wants to butter us up with their "football". They'll flash little images up through the game though and all of a sudden you'll want to grow a little beard but shave off the tache.

I've checked Tele 7 and the France game is on M6. TF1 aren't showing any matches apparently so I guess the England match isn't on (at least on domestic TV).

Thanks man. There are 3 channels showing the matches but one is that Al Jazeera one which I don't have. :(

Balls, maybe there'll be some feeds about?

Wiziwig has loads of 'options', use google but if you get stuck then pm me. I was in Milan in a meeting for the England game and managed to watch the first half in the corner of the meeting room and then used the projector when the meeting finished to watch the second half.

Thanks man. There are 3 channels showing the matches but one is that Al Jazeera one which I don't have. :(

Balls, maybe there'll be some feeds about?

Where are you in France? Are there no ex pat bars with sneaky sky tv?

Update: Tele7 have updated the schedule and the match is on M6 after all. No need to look for dodgy streams or a pub. Feet up in front of the telly with a few beers calling the ref a .... well whatever you call a ref......

Edited by Ciatmol

Wiziwig has loads of 'options', use google but if you get stuck then pm me. I was in Milan in a meeting for the England game and managed to watch the first half in the corner of the meeting room and then used the projector when the meeting finished to watch the second half.

:good: