Dogs.

wolfy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually a catch 22 situation really but whether people believe the science or their own minds , either way one cannot be definitively proved unless we actually go and see for ourselves.

I've had many people tell me that they can see a satellite with the naked eye and the ISS with a RADIO telescope but these people are right into

Astro physics and stuff and have been spoon fed all the info and maths and told that these bright lights that fly past every now and again are satellites and the ISS but they do not know for certain...only on the maths and times they have been given to see basically a blob.

Some of them even post up the ISS and say , "look, this is what I took with my radio telescope and what you see is a frigging image of a knocked up blurry airfix/kinder toy model.

We are clever technology wise on this planet with gadgets and stuff but in all seriousness we know jack shyte about space travel but we can all dream and believe what we are told.

you really dont have a clue, you and I (or anyone for that matter) can't "see" anything with a radio telescope, a radio telescope picks up radiation which is outside of the visual range of our eyes, you don't see objects with a radio telescope you see energy or rather the evidence/remnants of energy

as much as i have read some of wolfies posts on other boards and having an open mind ie i havent been in space so i cant say hes wrong at times i can see his point

i once talked to a man who was a pilot for the black bird spy plane and he once said space wasnt as we thought it was ,i never new then what he meant by this but maybe we havent been in true outer space

Well mate, they simply spin at different speeds around us, speeds that to us are mad but in space is will be nothing.

It's just that we are too primitive in mind to really know what's fully going on and I don;t know the ins and outs but my theory is as good if not better than what's been put out.

We are told that this Earth spins at the Equator at approx 1040 mph and it bulges lol

That's what we were all fed at school..colleges , uni, e.t.c because that's how it is, so don;t challenge it or you are a tin foil hat wearer.

Yes, people are even geared to calling those that question anything official "tin foil hat wearers"

Doesn't the distances from the sun and it's gravity hold the solar system together?

There are problems with the gravity and mass equations innit. ;)

Maybe, I'm just intrigued to hear how he comes to this definitive conclusion.

Especially since man has never been in space , and all telescopes and astronomers are dodgy.

Edit; just seen the " explanation" posted above.

Waiting for the Za Za

Well mate, they simply spin at different speeds around us, speeds that to us are mad but in space is will be nothing.

It's just that we are too primitive in mind to really know what's fully going on and I don;t know the ins and outs but my theory is as good if not better than what's been put out.

We are told that this Earth spins at the Equator at approx 1040 mph and it bulges lol

That's what we were all fed at school..colleges , uni, e.t.c because that's how it is, so don;t challenge it or you are a tin foil hat wearer.

Yes, people are even geared to calling those that question anything official "tin foil hat wearers"

i think you're thick, couldn't grasp the material when it was taught to you and now have concocted a "theory" to make yourself feel better about being thick.....IMHO

wait, wait, wait, Your theory is that "they simply spin really fast"?

that has no connection to your premise that the entire universe orbits Earth. It's akin to me stating the reason we fall to the ground is because things are heavy.

I'm happy to agree that all the heavenly bodies spin upon an axis, but why would everything orbit a fairly unimpressive planet?

Please can you back up your assertion that heat won't radiate through a vacuum, when you also state a reason we couldn't have landed upon the moon is due to "radiation"

please can you explain the merit in various nations using this rather expensive way of getting taxes from people (which was your reasoning for your train of thought in the first place)?

I honestly don't believe we have.

The problem is, we are all in awe of science and scientists who know better than us and obviously they do, but most in my opinion are just following protocol to keep their jobs but I bet deep down, most are scoffing at what they have been taught and probably cringing at having to spin that yarn to generation after generation.

Astro physicists are clever at maths and equations and know star patterns and a few other tit bits but on top of that, they are no more knowledgeable than any of us in the best guessing stakes, in my opinion.

mmmmmm tit bits

epic-tits.jpg

i think you're thick, couldn't grasp the material when it was taught to you and now have concocted a "theory" to make yourself feel better about being thick.....IMHO

That's ok mate, you can think what you want..that's the beauty about thinking.

I once thought I'd pooed myself and when I looked, I had.

Look mate, I don'r have a clue with Radio telescopes and what not, just with an ordinary one.

Whatever these people say they use, they say they set it and can capture the image of a ...wait for it ...ISS going past at supposedly 17,000 mph and say they get a good shot of it.

One minute the ISS is a bright light in the sky, the next it's a clearish pic from a frigging super wide eyed expensive telescope that the average Joe would have to Mortgage.

Everything is built around bullshyte as far as I'm concerned.

Could there be more to it than a money making scam?

**Btw the further away you from something the slower it moves in relative terms. ;)

Why do we have seasons Wolfy, you know, winter, summer and that?

Same way we have them now.

Just remember mate..the Earth does not spin...it is stationary and everything orbits around us not the other way round, in my opinion.

It might sound wacky but that's what I believe.

Just remember mate..the Earth does not spin...it is stationary and everything orbits around us not the other way round, in my opinion.

Stationary in space, or doesn't rotate?

And how do know?

Third time I've asked and you're still not answering.

:lol: shut up man.

Stationary in space, or doesn't rotate?

And how do know?

Third time I've asked and you're still not answering.

It's my theory.

The Earth is stationary in the centre.

We are told the sun is in the centre, which I do not believe at all and instead, Earth is and that's why we have life on this planet.

It takes some getting your head round I admit as we were all taught different to this.

I'm not asking you to believe me mind, I'm just saying that I don;t believe what we have been told.