Dogs.

wolfy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember years back listening to blokes like this one ring into the Night Owls.

HelloAlan Duz n e 1 ov the lisnaz want 2 swap a budgee caDge for sum snooka chalk ?

. . Alan ¿ . U stil g0 ghosthuntin n that ?

. .a . Alan ?

Most people have been taught that the Earth orbits the sun and all other planets do as well and also that the Earth spins at 1040mph at the equator and also it has a bulge because of this spin, plus it sort of wobbles on it#s axis..

The reason for boffins making this up, is to cater for the mathematics adding up .

We are all taught this because let's face it, we cannot refute it can we, so most just go with what they are told.

It's like everything in this world...If it's in a book or on the news, it has to be true right?

We are gullible people but that doesn't mean we are stupid people, because even the clever people can be conned by a simple con man.

If I knew everything about the universe and Earth, then I would be the cleverest man in history...

If you sit down and have a think about what you have been told and the science of how we are stuck to a so called spinning planet, you will realise that it's not rational.

Of course, science caters for it with baffling mathematics and equations and such but it's all made to measure to fit any situation that goes against the official version.

No one knows what gravity really is or even if gravity exists in how it's portrayed but we simply go along with Newtons laws applied on Earth which also somehow apply in space equally, which logically thinking is crap.

No man or craft has left Earth's atmosphere I'm convinced of that because we do not have the technology to actually do it.

We are told that the sun is 93 million miles away and stars are X amount of light years away and we don't question it because we have no proof otherwise.

These people are so clever that it wan't long ago they de-classified Pluto as not being a planet at all, yet we still swallow all their crap about the solar system and new planets they found 600 frigging light years away and we just stand there like amazed kids at a magicians party sucking it all up.

I can tell you one thing!

I bet the one's that sit and make this stuff up , must be laughing uncontrollably when they make this stuff public and watch all the people look amazed lol

WUM alert!!!!! no one can be this dumb.

plesase expand on your theory, don't just give it the one liner once over, really explain it.

till you do, you are a WUM as you haven't answered anyone questions.

wait, wait, wait, Your theory is that "they simply spin really fast"?

that has no connection to your premise that the entire universe orbits Earth. It's akin to me stating the reason we fall to the ground is because things are heavy.

I'm happy to agree that all the heavenly bodies spin upon an axis, but why would everything orbit a fairly unimpressive planet?

Please can you back up your assertion that heat won't radiate through a vacuum, when you also state a reason we couldn't have landed upon the moon is due to "radiation"

please can you explain the merit in various nations using this rather expensive way of getting taxes from people (which was your reasoning for your train of thought in the first place)?

Firstly, it may be worth you watching this wolfy, I know it's a tad long for a quick scan over but trust me it's kind of important when asking questions like this.

Secondly, everyone knows that we are really on the INSIDE of the earth. What we see as space is simply the area between continents If you point up you're actually pointing at Canada. Just ask Hitler he'll explain it to you.

First of all I answered about the spin of planets around us and changed it to orbit if you look back.

As for radiation of heat, the sun can radiate heat towards Earth through a vacuum because it hit's Earth's atmosphere and spreads.

It's a lot different from the components in a so called satellite cooling down as it has nowhere to go and would continue heating up rendering it useless in very short order if there was one out there, which there isn't.

no, no you didn't

explain

you've never studied thermodynamics have you?