Dogs.

wolfy

Firstly, it may be worth you watching this wolfy, I know it's a tad long for a quick scan over but trust me it's kind of important when asking questions like this.

Secondly, everyone knows that we are really on the INSIDE of the earth. What we see as space is simply the area between continents If you point up you're actually pointing at Canada. Just ask Hitler he'll explain it to you.

:lol:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I well understand all that mate and I know stuff like this is basically theory and the burden of proff is on the person saying something does not exists, which is me.

The fact is though, I'm simply saying that this topic is "CONTROVERSIAL" , the reason I put it up, is to debate what most believe to be the un-debatable .

Now I suspect that there are no man made satellites and craft in space or ever have been.

I'm well aware of how that appears to people and that , can I prove this is so, which I cannot prove.

Equally, if someone started a topic saying , "SATELLITES ARE REAL" then they would have to prove it against people who don't believe it, so it's swings and roundabouts.

There is enough logic and common sense in play as to why I don't believe it and the same goes for those who do believe it.

I have never seen a satellite through a telescope and neither has anyone I've asked in a circle of friends.

Debates and arguments would never happen if there wasn't a right and a wrong and that applies to everything in life.

If you get into a debate with someone about a football player and they say he's class and you say he's crap..who is right?

If 30 people come to your aid and say , "oh he's crap" and only 10 come to my aid to say "he's class", does that make that player crap because I'm outnumbered?

:crazypilot:

I well understand all that mate and I know stuff like this is basically theory and the burden of proff is on the person saying something does not exists, which is me.

The fact is though, I'm simply saying that this topic is "CONTROVERSIAL" , the reason I put it up, is to debate what most believe to be the un-debatable .

Now I suspect that there are no man made satellites and craft in space or ever have been.

I'm well aware of how that appears to people and that , can I prove this is so, which I cannot prove.

Equally, if someone started a topic saying , "SATELLITES ARE REAL" then they would have to prove it against people who don't believe it, so it's swings and roundabouts.

There is enough logic and common sense in play as to why I don't believe it and the same goes for those who do believe it.

I have never seen a satellite through a telescope and neither has anyone I've asked in a circle of friends.

Debates and arguments would never happen if there wasn't a right and a wrong and that applies to everything in life.

If you get into a debate with someone about a football player and they say he's class and you say he's crap..who is right?

If 30 people come to your aid and say , "oh he's crap" and only 10 come to my aid to say "he's class", does that make that player crap because I'm outnumbered?

Do not confuse the bit in bold with what's going on here.

What's going on in here is akin to someone stating that the world is flat and everybody else showing that is incorrect. An opinion about a footballer is entirely different.

you're stating something as fact, without a morsel of evidence nor reason to back it up. Just wild statements like 'man made objects can't orbit the Earth" or 'heat doesn't radiate in a vacuum'. This isn't controversial, it's just lunacy.

I've recently decided that I don't believe in porcupines, have any of you lot ever seen one? Sure, they SAY they exist but you do have to wonder. I call bullshit. Hedgehogs, fair enough, pine cones, likewise, but PORCUPINES! Think about it Wolfy.

You say you understand that the burden of proof is on you and yet you don't take any steps to satisfy it. Your argument that you have asked your circle of friends if they have seen anything through a telescope doesn't really stand up. If I asked my friends if they'd ever met or seen you they'd say no it doesn't mean you don't exist.

The example given about the footballer is also erroneous in that perceptions of ability are subjective rather than factual. Unless you're stating that the footballer is crap because he's actually made of crap then you'd be able to argue it but only by accepting the burden of proof.

Edited by Ciatmol

I'm stating nothing to anyone as FACT mate, at all.

I'm simply saying that in my opinion satellites do not exist in space and that's my opinion only.

The reason I think that has nothing to do with dummy maths , it's to do with nothing proves to me that anything we get comes from a satellite and how one can orbit the Earth by so called free falling around it...It's ludicrous to me.

So what you're actually stating is that you don't understand the science involved in this. There's no shame in this as not everyone is or can be a rocket scientist or a physicist. However it defies logic to believe that it's satellites which are ludicrous as opposed to your belief that because you don't understand them they don't exist.

I'm stating nothing to anyone as FACT mate, at all.

I'm simply saying that in my opinion satellites do not exist in space and that's my opinion only.

The reason I think that has nothing to do with dummy maths , it's to do with nothing proves to me that anything we get comes from a satellite and how one can orbit the Earth by so called free falling around it...It's ludicrous to me.

I've read this four or five times, but I still can not unravel it's meaning.

re: the last bit, how do you accept things like the Sun orbiting the Earth (sic), but not Satellites?

When you were a kid, you worried about the bogeyman didn't you because others told you he was real and we all had a picture of him in our heads of what he looked like or potentially looked like.

We believed it because we had no reason to question it as everyone knew there was a bogeyman.

Now we are grown up, we laugh about it all but it didn't make it any less real when we were kids.

N.A.S.A, think we are still kids and can feed us all sorts and like kids, we swallow it all without really knowing what we are swallowing.

I'll give you the same advice I give my students. If a man asks you to swallow something (wether he's from NASA or otherwise) you tell him no, if he still insists on engaging in any kind of oral activity you should insist he uses protection.

The birth of western science really began with the discovery the earth is not the centre of the Universe. Since then science has provided us with virtually all the technologies we currently possess.

It's a pity wolfy doesn't reject the technology along with the science.

Very few people understand them mate and simply know them as satellites because that's what they are told.

We can all watch satellite TV and believe it's really satellite TV because after all, we all have Satellite dishes on our walls don't we.

You have to align these satellite dishes to a geo stationary satellite in space at 24,000 miles give or take and yet in all this time, I've never once had to alter my dish alignment in 20 years.

Do you know what geostationary means?

Because I see the sun and feel the heat and see the light.

I do not profess to know how it works or why it truly works but I can best guess just like you can and scientists can.

A man made satellite requires a rocket that can escape Earth's atmosphere which renders it useless and pointless as no man made object can breach Earth's atmosphere, let alone operate in the vacuum of space with the technology we have.

Hang on, you feel the heat? How? the Heat from the Sun would have to radiate through a vacuum and you say this is impossible.

Also, that doesn't explain why the sun orbits the Earth and Satellites can't

The birth of bullshit began when we were all brainwashed into believing the Earth wasn't in the centre mate.

The most basic DIY observations can prove you're wrong. Why don't you try it?

Very few people understand them mate and simply know them as satellites because that's what they are told.

We can all watch satellite TV and believe it's really satellite TV because after all, we all have Satellite dishes on our walls don't we.

You have to align these satellite dishes to a geo stationary satellite in space at 24,000 miles give or take and yet in all this time, I've never once had to alter my dish alignment in 20 years.

Let me try to clarify:

So what you're actually stating is that you don't understand the science involved in this. There's no shame in this as not everyone is or can be a rocket scientist or a physicist.

I hope that helps.

The technology we have, is on Earth mate and we use it and see it every day.

No technology exists as far as space goes because we are cocooned mate, on this planet..and there is no escape, which means, if we can't get off, no one can get on either , except stray meteorites that the atmosphere does a great job of burning up.

Galileo was the first true empirical scientist. You have him to thank for giving you the ability to post your nut job 'theories'.

The technology we have, is on Earth mate and we use it and see it every day.

No technology exists as far as space goes because we are cocooned mate, on this planet..and there is no escape, which means, if we can't get off, no one can get on either , except stray meteorites that the atmosphere does a great job of burning up.

Can you prove this?

We have already been through this.

I cannot prove it and no one has yet proved otherwise.

only because you refuse to believe the evidence presented and you refuse to believe it because you don't understand it and that .....well that brings me back to.......

well really do I have to post it a third time?