Dogs.

wolfy

There is no such thing as man made satellites orbiting Earth.

GPS is simply relays and communications all over the world are by undersea cables to land, to a receiver to a transmitter, like a relay race round a running track.

The ionosphere is another way to bounce signals off sort of like a triangular motion.

The simple fact is, even if we could put satellites in space, they would be no use whatsoever for beaming back anything but to believe that, you have to have a mind of discounting moon missions and the ISS e.t.c.

I understand it's hard for most to do because that's what's been put into people's heads from the day they were born so they naturally go with what they are fed.

Going under tunnels, simply blocks signals because they cannot get through until you get closer to an opening.

If you want to prove GPS is by Earth just go on a long distance journey and tune your radio into your local radio station and the further you travel, you will find that your radio retunes into whatever radio station is on that frequency or you simply lose your signal and have to retune yourself on older radios.

Now observe your so called sat nav and see how many times that re-adjusts the longer your journey is.

It's no different to your mobile phone..

You can drive along and talk to someone as you are driving and you will lose signal until another cell tower takes hold and if it's a tad too long, you will lose the call and have to redial.

Your sky dish should be enough to tell you that it's all Earth transmitters and relays.

Don't take my word for it, just have a critical look at it and allow yourself an alternative view and if you come back to your original way of thinking , then at least you tried.

Why does Sky dish prove your theory.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look mate, we are talking about a so called man made satellite allegedly orbiting Earth and stars and moons and such which we know nothing about except that they move around this planet.

Ok if you want to argue that the Earth spins then that's up to you.

The point is, there are no satellites (man made) orbiting this Earth because we do not have the technology or any means of escaping Earth's atmosphere into the void of space.

Also, even if we could , satellites hold no force for staying in any orbit yet planets and stars hold a force of some kind which I believe to be magnetism.

For me to explain how it exactly works, I would be making things up as I do not know what fully goes on outside of this atmosphere and neither does anyone else, whether they wear a badged white coat or a special suit and visor.

Then you don't understand gravity and regards the bit in bold; you are making things up.

And please tell me how, if the Earth doesn't spin, all the other objects in the heavens do?

And again, answer me why centuries of scientists would lie?

What you're actually meaning to say is that you don't understand it so it what you've been told cannot be true. That is staggering arrogance and believe, I know all about that.

If you're just on the wind up, then you're making yourself look stupid and me look smart. If you actually believe all the proposals you've made are true, then I strongly suggest you seek professional help because your mind is misfiring all over the place.

Why the hell I would use space and it's extreme to and for's for a wind up I don't know..

There is no way , I could even bother using space as a means to a wind up...why don't I just say Cisse is shyte and I don't like him...surely that would create a mental thread with people saying I'm on the wind up.

Newcastle's football season is over , so I'm creating a thread about alternatives.

The fact that you say I don't understand space , is based on your knowledge of reading books told to you...

If you can't understand that, then you do not possess an alternative theory or are willing to accept an alternative one.

Cast a critical eye on some things and you " COULD" get a shock.

Then you don't understand gravity and regards the bit in bold; you are making things up.

And please tell me how, if the Earth doesn't spin, all the other objects in the heavens do?

And again, answer me why centuries of scientists would lie?

Wolfy, if it helps you I have worked with microwave transmitter equipment- that's the same frequency band that satellites operate in. I can, from first hand experience, tell you that they need a line of sight between units for the signal path to work. We had some debris blow across a roof in the way of the transmitter in this case and signal was lost straight away. So that backs up the science that microwaves have little ability to penetrate objects. So on that basis, my Sky dish, which also is a microwave receiver, would not be able to receive signals if there was something in the way. That's why it's installed pointing at nothing, because there is something in orbit putting signals across a huge area.

Now, there are no underground cables connected to my system, so it's not picking anything up from that. And it can't be radio waves as dish misalignment loses the signal.

You can try this for yourself. Build a wall around your Sky dish. It will stop receiving. Turn a radio up and build a wall around that. It will still work. This will test both your acute scientific mind and give you practical real-world bricklaying skills.

Now, bear in mind I haven't just written this and I'm not real so this may impact the validity of my claims.

You do not understand gravity mate.

You know OF gravity but you do not know what it is.

Why would centuries of scientists lie?????????

Centuries of scientists haven't lied..it's modern day one's that twisted the theories to cater for space travel and to shoehorn the mathematics to cater for it.

Look up Airey's experiment , which AUTHORITY called "Airey's FAILURE"

What you are taught , is , what you are conditioned to absorb and we do it UNCONDITIONALLY.

Well Copernicus and Galileo stated that the Earth was not the centre of the universe centuries ago... which debunks your craziness about that. A Geocentric universe makes literally no sense and once again the burden of proof is with you to come up with a reason for this not to be the case.

Oh and you're still to explain why the scientists (and everyone else) would lie. You've made the challenge to the status quo. The floor is yours.

By the way, are you a religious person?

Edit: Matt did it better

Edited by The Fish

Use of the word cunt is a controversial subject. Some people say that saying the word cunt repeatedly, for example, by screaming, "CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTYCUNTYMUNTY!" is offensive, and some people even believe that referring to the word cunt as cunt even while discussing the word (cunt) is offensive, and it should only ever be referred to as 'the C word'. I happen to disagree, controversially, as I think cunt is a marvellous word.

It's got nothing to do with microwaves mate.

Microwaves agitate molecules in the air and create friction like rubbing your hands together really fast to create heat.

You can build a wall around anything and stop a signal .

Why do you say this? Have you seen microwaves? can you prove they exist without using "science" or personal testimony?

Be honest, there is nothing anyone can say that will change your mind. The only way to prove we regularly put things into space is if we put you into space so you can see it with your own eyes and frankly, that isn't going to happen.

So hows about you cease this insanity and stop caring?

Fish, this is how cults start . With the hours you've put in here, if you don't step away from the vehicle I fear you're in danger of a life of a cycle of spellbound sexual relations with Wolfie, culminating in you both bubbling up in a Waco-style sex barbeque .

It's for your own good mate .

Fish, this is how cults start . With the hours you've put in here, if you don't step away from the vehicle I fear you're in danger of a life of a cycle of spellbound sexual relations with Wolfie, culminating in you both bubbling up in a Waco-style sex barbeque .

It's for your own good mate .

Others level of Lunacy is directly disproportional to my levels of boredom

You can build a wall around anything and stop a signal .

Ah, you only listen to a radio outside then.

You're going to get a shock when you wake up, its 1685 and all of this was an illusion.

Ah, you only listen to a radio outside then.

You're going to get a shock when you wake up, its 1685 and all of this was an illusion.

This thread has made me wonder if it is still 1988 and I am still in a coma in Germany and this had all been a dream.

Skipped to end a bit here after P14.

Has anyone mentioned that none of these things are up in space and only in the upper atmosphere therefore able to maintain a constant speed to resist the gravity of the earth and stay in the upper atmosphere. In the case off iss thats 17400 mph, slam the brakes on and youll see it pretty well.

Unless you talking about Voyager one or two that is, then they used a slingshot method usign the gravity of planets to throw them into space.

Just think of it as throwing something forward hard enough so that it never reaches the floor, the science is simple. and they need to be within the atmosphere to achieve it

Has anyone mentioned that none of these things are up in space and only in the upper atmosphere therefore able to maintain a constant speed to resist the gravity of the earth and stay in the upper atmosphere. In the case off iss thats 17400 mph, slam the brakes on and youll see it pretty well.

Unless you talking about Voyager one or two that is, then they used a slingshot method usign the gravity of planets to throw them into space.

Just think of it as throwing something forward hard enough so that it never reaches the floor, the science is simple. and they need to be within the atmosphere to achieve it

He doesn't believe in Gravity either.

Was waiting for him to correct me and prove he does :)

Can anyone summarise so I can get up to speed other than he doesnt believe in any of tv but doesnt know what to believe in either ?

In summary, satellites are the fantasy of Arthur C Clarke and since Sputnik we've been spoon fed a load of lies to increase our taxes, or something like that.

I'm beginning to think Live Aid was a scam so Bob Geldof could stop singing about how little he liked the working week.

he believes in a geocentric universe

he doesn't believe in gravity

he believes the earth doesn't spin

he believes everything else spins really fast

he believes magnetism keeps things in orbit

he believes it's impossible for man made objects to orbit the earth

he believes heat doesn't dissipate in a vacuum

he believes the Suns heat is felt on earth because of Infra red

he believes the satellite myth is a tax con

he cannot back up any of these things with anything what so ever, but demands proof (that can be neither personal testimony, photography nor empirical data) of the status quo

there's bound to be some things I've missed

They don't need to be within the atmosphere, they need to be within earths gravitational pull, atmosphere, if anything, makes it more difficult as there is resistance to the movement from the air, no matter how thin

Outside the atmosphere a constant speed is easier to maintain.

Ah now it all makes sense :glare:

He might be right...doubt it though, very highly, ill take my spoon feeding of common sense over that shit dribble anyday

They don't need to be within the atmosphere, they need to be within earths gravitational pull, atmosphere, if anything, makes it more difficult as there is resistance to the movement from the air, no matter how thin

Yeah thats the bit i was hoping he would correct proving his grasp of the subject :)

Yeah thats the bit i was hoping he would correct proving his grasp of the subject :)

Delete the posts you pair of knackers