Dogs.

wolfy

Ok, at the risk of offending the fish, I can see clouds outside, how do i know rain comes from them and not somwhere else, how do i know to believe the teachers at school who taught me about how the rain cycle or whatever its called works, if the water comes from the sea why doesnt rain taste salty??

Argh your right, my mind cant cope, im off for a shit in the car park, I will not conform to conventional thinking or this brainwashing any longer.

In all reality, no one really gives that much of a fuck to offer an alternate believable solution, other than religion, and those fuckers are crazier than you my friend.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gravity is a word that describes the force that keeps our feet firmly on this planet but nobody really knows what it consists of, yet many can guess and one COULD be right or none could be.

If I ask you what gravity is, you can only answer it as "oh well it's what makes things fall and keeps us on the deck" , so what is gravity???

Remember one thing.

Science about exploring theories in all aspects of life and mostly putting those theories to work to become a science FACT.

Einstein had a THEORY or relativity and it's still only a THEORY because it's not been proved but is made up to cover for how we come to be in this universe.

So called brainbox Hawking decided that the universe started from....NOTHING......yes that's right..this so called scientist decided that the universe started out as nothing.

Feels nice to appear out of NOTHING doesn't it and after all, Hawking must be right because he is after all a scientist isn't he?

Go and ask a Professor what gravity is and the sensible ones will tell you , they don't know but the upper schooled spin merchants will go and fill a chalk board with equations that will bust your brain wide open and leave you in an uncontrollable quivering wreck on the floor, never to question it again.

We are all born with common sense and logic but we are all born to mimic and mostly OBEY, so that's what we do, which includes being schooled into what we are told is the right answer even if it isn't conclusively proven.

The mathematics we are told, prove conclusively about space and light year stars and planets, so why question it ?

Why question something that the masses have been brainwashed with, which to them adds up, yet they don't really know why it adds up as that's not really taught to the ordinary Joe, it's only taught to those that have a great memory for figures and who are interested in the so called complexities of the universe.

We are all scientists in our own way but people get confused with what science actually really is and it's basically finding a solution to any given theory no matter what that theory is.

Science isn't an invention, just the name is and if you accidentally mix some ingredients into a bowl and it ends up frothing up and turning into some kind of rubber that you can mould into what you want it to, then you are a scientist regardless of your concoction being accidental.

Everything starts off as a theory and everything is a guess until it can be put into practice to show it works.

The majority of any population will not question any alternative to an official story and will happily hang onto any news channel that spins the best yarn and go with it, no matter how silly it looks and they will follow that story as 100% true and never question it.

The TV and news are our hypnotic leisure shows to go with the large pieces of paper that we get delivered or buy from the newsagents and we live out lives by it as it has control of our minds.

If the news comes on that SCIENTISTS/ASTRONOMERS have discovered a new planet that is a mirror image of Earth that is 10,000 light years away that was discovered by a secret telescope probe sent out in 1952 called axis V12 outer planetry probe, or whatever name...most people would be talking about it all amazed thinking, 'wow, how clever are these scientists.'

They supposedly found one 600 light years away...imagine that and it can support life...yes it can potentially support life.. how did they know this you might ask.

Well you will need to ask them and they will show you just how they managed to spot it and decide it supports life but remember, the chalk board comes out and your brain gets fried until you simply accept that it does what they say it does.

Does it not seem a little bit strange how they can't decide whether MARS has any life or that PLUTO is now not a planet but just a dwarf rock, yet these planets are basically as close as you are to your computer screen compared to these 600 light year planets that they can map and talk about as if it's just a hop over the back fence.

Scientists/Astro physicists/Astronomers...they will all amaze you with their know how and dazzle the life out of you with their pictures, then baffle you to death with the maths...

You can't argue it, you cannot beat them and you absolutely cannot propose an alternative theory unless you want to be ridiculed by a mass of brainwashed followers.

Just remember one thing.

You have your own mind and you have your own thoughts and if you are inquisitive enough and observant enough to see past media hype and clap trap, you might actually start having an alternative view but do it for yourself and don't be swayed by the masses who do not want to look at anything other than what's fed to them.

End Of Thread!!!!!

Gravity is a word that describes the force that keeps our feet firmly on this planet but nobody really knows what it consists of, yet many can guess and one COULD be right or none could be.

If I ask you what gravity is, you can only answer it as "oh well it's what makes things fall and keeps us on the deck" , so what is gravity???

Remember one thing.

Science about exploring theories in all aspects of life and mostly putting those theories to work to become a science FACT.

Einstein had a THEORY or relativity and it's still only a THEORY because it's not been proved but is made up to cover for how we come to be in this universe.

So called brainbox Hawking decided that the universe started from....NOTHING......yes that's right..this so called scientist decided that the universe started out as nothing.

Feels nice to appear out of NOTHING doesn't it and after all, Hawking must be right because he is after all a scientist isn't he?

Go and ask a Professor what gravity is and the sensible ones will tell you , they don't know but the upper schooled spin merchants will go and fill a chalk board with equations that will bust your brain wide open and leave you in an uncontrollable quivering wreck on the floor, never to question it again.

We are all born with common sense and logic but we are all born to mimic and mostly OBEY, so that's what we do, which includes being schooled into what we are told is the right answer even if it isn't conclusively proven.

The mathematics we are told, prove conclusively about space and light year stars and planets, so why question it ?

Why question something that the masses have been brainwashed with, which to them adds up, yet they don't really know why it adds up as that's not really taught to the ordinary Joe, it's only taught to those that have a great memory for figures and who are interested in the so called complexities of the universe.

We are all scientists in our own way but people get confused with what science actually really is and it's basically finding a solution to any given theory no matter what that theory is.

Science isn't an invention, just the name is and if you accidentally mix some ingredients into a bowl and it ends up frothing up and turning into some kind of rubber that you can mould into what you want it to, then you are a scientist regardless of your concoction being accidental.

Everything starts off as a theory and everything is a guess until it can be put into practice to show it works.

The majority of any population will not question any alternative to an official story and will happily hang onto any news channel that spins the best yarn and go with it, no matter how silly it looks and they will follow that story as 100% true and never question it.

The TV and news are our hypnotic leisure shows to go with the large pieces of paper that we get delivered or buy from the newsagents and we live out lives by it as it has control of our minds.

If the news comes on that SCIENTISTS/ASTRONOMERS have discovered a new planet that is a mirror image of Earth that is 10,000 light years away that was discovered by a secret telescope probe sent out in 1952 called axis V12 outer planetry probe, or whatever name...most people would be talking about it all amazed thinking, 'wow, how clever are these scientists.'

They supposedly found one 600 light years away...imagine that and it can support life...yes it can potentially support life.. how did they know this you might ask.

Well you will need to ask them and they will show you just how they managed to spot it and decide it supports life but remember, the chalk board comes out and your brain gets fried until you simply accept that it does what they say it does.

Does it not seem a little bit strange how they can't decide whether MARS has any life or that PLUTO is now not a planet but just a dwarf rock, yet these planets are basically as close as you are to your computer screen compared to these 600 light year planets that they can map and talk about as if it's just a hop over the back fence.

Scientists/Astro physicists/Astronomers...they will all amaze you with their know how and dazzle the life out of you with their pictures, then baffle you to death with the maths...

You can't argue it, you cannot beat them and you absolutely cannot propose an alternative theory unless you want to be ridiculed by a mass of brainwashed followers.

Just remember one thing.

You have your own mind and you have your own thoughts and if you are inquisitive enough and observant enough to see past media hype and clap trap, you might actually start having an alternative view but do it for yourself and don't be swayed by the masses who do not want to look at anything other than what's fed to them.

fyi, as I understand it light reacts differently as it passes through different gases, by analysing that light as it passes from their nearest star, through their atmosphere to the recording equipment we can see which gases exist within the atmosphere. And the scientists are not saying this planet definitely supports life. Just that it falls within the range of environments that could sustain life as we know it.

The more you type the more it seems like you resent those cleverer than you, who can grasp simple concepts like the vacuums of space, radiation, radio waves, gravity and the like. You posit no alternative, simply relying on calling those who agree with the consensus "brainwashed" or whatever.

I'm all for having a healthy level of skepticism, but yours is paranoid delusion.

Whatever you think of me is irrelevant.

When I view space walks and rocket lift offs and footage of many things related to space, I see so many doctored images and fake video that it brings into question ALL space travel.

I see people in the so called space station talking to us mere Earthlings and it looks so fake and there are many glitches.

The space walks are especially silly when it's absolutely plain to see that it's filmed in a large pool or water..

They never could get the hang of stopping all the bubbles lol

Even China can't fathom out how to stop all the bubbles.

Soon, space will be a lot better as CGI is becoming much better as time goes on.

One thing for certain, I'm by no means 100% on everything and I admit that right now but I have questions and I don;t buy into what I've been told or see with many things and that's just the way I am.

If that makes me paranoid, then so be it but until I see something that proves me wrong then I'm willing to stay paranoid.

So many great lines, which to have?

Whatever you think of me is irrelevant.

When I view space walks and rocket lift offs and footage of many things related to space, I see so many doctored images and fake video that it brings into question ALL space travel.

I see people in the so called space station talking to us mere Earthlings and it looks so fake and there are many glitches.

The space walks are especially silly when it's absolutely plain to see that it's filmed in a large pool or water..

They never could get the hang of stopping all the bubbles lol

Even China can't fathom out how to stop all the bubbles.

Soon, space will be a lot better as CGI is becoming much better as time goes on.

One thing for certain, I'm by no means 100% on everything and I admit that right now but I have questions and I don;t buy into what I've been told or see with many things and that's just the way I am.

If that makes me paranoid, then so be it but until I see something that proves me wrong then I'm willing to stay paranoid.

Howay then, post some pictures of these bubbles

Aye right, I'm sure a billion dollar lie perpetrated for centuries by hundreds or thousands of people hasn't been properly researched

You're a lunatic if you're for real, in fact I'm considering altering the thread title to warn off others.

I'm not sure how to post a vid or images on here so try this anyway.

and yet you're an expert on the physics of space?