aplace in the city

pboromag

seems all our players are being linked to chelski .

why ??

apparently benni si being chased by them now

26 million ..behave he isnt worth that ,thats where the story stops being creditable

we have some good players but chelsea have the money to buy really good players

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alreet pboromag?

arfa is a match winner money can not buy that .we need to keep him.

the press will link all our players with loads of teams this summer.We must Keep calm and carry on.

Pedro is hot-headed, i grant you that.

Maybe you could give the rest of us a chance, though. We have come here in good faith and from a board that yes, was very small, but which until some recent crap was very welcoming.

I guess maybe I'm not used to your ways yet and so am not sure when folk are being serious or not.

Certainly don't mean to come in and start slagging anyone, hope it hasn't come over like that - apologies if so.

Pedro is hot-headed, i grant you that.

Maybe you could give the rest of us a chance, though. We have come here in good faith and from a board that yes, was very small, but which until some recent crap was very welcoming.

I guess maybe I'm not used to your ways yet and so am not sure when folk are being serious or not.

Certainly don't mean to come in and start slagging anyone, hope it hasn't come over like that - apologies if so.

It's best to assume we are not.

Part of the success of this board, for me, has been it's freedom. There are very few "rules", but then the regulars aren't likely to make anyone feel particularly welcome if they break the unwritten expectations. We're not ones to suffer fools gladly, but anyone taking themselves too seriously are likely to be on the receiving end of some stick.

Oh and I for one don't put up with text speak, or generally poor English... but that's just me.

You called?

Everyone is more than welcome here. If you act like a twat you'll be treated like one. Generally it's a good place to be :)

I'm not a fan of the c-word unless you're referring to John Terry, in which case go for it ;)

I don't want to be overly sensitive with my fourth post but are the "JT" words strictly necessary? I'm no prude but surely that kind of language is just being offensive for offensive sake.

Well gosh darn it I can never find a smiley when I need one.....

Thanks, guys.

Looking forward to being here.

decent spelling....sigh.... :)

Not just decent spelling Phoenix, people that actually pride themselves on it, and make word-play jokes. It's like heaven.