Robert gone.

Craig

He has a few good seasons left in him yet, as he'll go on to prove.

74109[/snapback]

Yeah, it'll be really difficult amongst the Portuguese Elite.

74121[/snapback]

He proved himself at Portsmouth. Proved himself as the worthless cunt he is anyway.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who said 12m quid ?

Put against Luque for 9.5m though .......

74139[/snapback]

Sorry I read your twice what we got as twice what we paid - not that big a diff however.

Give Luque time....

74147[/snapback]

He doesn't need to. LM is an expert on whether someone is going to make it or not.

I think he should be our next manager :)

74149[/snapback]

thank you.....now where should I start ....

Just to cheer up the Robert-haters:

this is taken from uefa.com:

World Cup dream

The former Montpellier-Hérault SC player has not given up hope of adding to his nine French caps, even though the last one came in June 2001. He said: "The [FIFA] World Cup might seem a long way off for a player like me, but I still think I could do a job for my country and I'd love another chance to prove it."

Edited by Isegrim

World Cup dream

The former Montpellier-Hérault SC player has not given up hope of adding to his nine French caps, even though the last one came in June 2001. He said: "The [FIFA] World Cup might seem a long way off for a player like me, but I still think I could do a job for my country and I'd love another chance to prove it."

74172[/snapback]

Certainly cheered me up, the deluded prick. :)

bollocks, Bellamy is worth twice that at least - if you disagree look at boumsong and Luque - the truth is Souness behaved like a complete amateur and is responsible for the price we got for both of them

Furthermore, if you disagree about Bellamys worth, look at our performances without him [ i presume you are a match goer]

74055[/snapback]

As I said he was "worth more" to us but as has been said before if he was such a world beater he would have went to a better club for more money.

llike who ? Chelsea, man u ?

If Parker is so good, why did Chelsea sell him...why didn't manu come in for him ?

Why did no one else come in for Luque if he is so good ?

74074[/snapback]

You saying Parker's no good then Leazes? :)

Mourinho himself said he didn't want to sell Parker but conceeded that while Makelele is fit, Parker wouldn't be first choice and therefore he felt it fair to let him go elsewhere and get first-team football.

Most of the Chelsea faithful were pissed off that he went because they felt they had a long-term potential to CM already on the payroll.

As for Man Utd not going in for him, I haven't a clue but I read somewhere that following the Roy Keane saga, SAF was quizzed and asked whether in hindsight he wishes he'd made an approach for Parker with him saying he would.

* I haven't got a source before you ask.

The Luque bashing is getting ridiculous tbh. Did you bash Viana during his first handful of games as well?

World Cup dream

74172[/snapback]

Certainly cheered me up, the deluded prick. :razz:

74174[/snapback]

I knew. :) But thank you for cheering me up by reading your posts at the old backup-board. ;)

World Cup dream

74172[/snapback]

Certainly cheered me up, the deluded prick. :razz:

74174[/snapback]

I knew. :) But thank you for cheering me up by reading your posts at the old backup-board. ;)

74178[/snapback]

No bother mate. I aim to please. :gay:

Some questions....

1. Have you ever worked for a boss who treats you like shite? Yes

2. Are you able to imagine how a person feels when they are undermined and treated like shite by their boss? Yes, have been in that position.

3. Do you believe such a person is still able to work to the best of their ability? Yes, it made me all the more determined to prove him wrong.

74127[/snapback]

bollocks, Bellamy is worth twice that at least - if you disagree look at boumsong and Luque - the truth is Souness behaved like a complete amateur and is responsible for the price we got for both of them

Furthermore, if you disagree about Bellamys worth, look at our performances without him [ i presume you are a match goer]

74055[/snapback]

As I said he was "worth more" to us but as has been said before if he was such a world beater he would have went to a better club for more money.

llike who ? Chelsea, man u ?

If Parker is so good, why did Chelsea sell him...why didn't manu come in for him ?

Why did no one else come in for Luque if he is so good ?

74074[/snapback]

You saying Parker's no good then Leazes? :)

no. I'm explaining that taking such an angle [which someone else did] is daft. you haven't read the thread properly haven't you...

The Luque bashing is getting ridiculous tbh. Did you bash Viana during his first handful of games as well?

74175[/snapback]

i'm not bashing anybody, just making an assessment - why is it that if you don't think a NUFC player is class etc you are bashing them....this is rose tinted specs © mentality mate

I thought Viana was too slow for the premiership. also too soft to play in central midfield....I thought his best position - if he was going to a success - would be in the hole where he could use his good eye for a quick forward ball, and not much need for aggression. Basically also, if he couldn't be slotted into such a role, then it was a waste of time buying him.

Pretty much the way I still see him.

It's how I see Luque..it's not questioning anyones perceived ability, more a case of will he give you what you want from your players, does he have what you think you need to be successful in the premiership, if not, why buy them ?

The difference is, I see Luque being very badly managed. We've all watched the video, we all know what he's capable of. Get the right man to manage him and I think we'll reap the benefits..

Some questions....

2. Are you able to imagine how a person feels when they are undermined and treated like shite by their boss? Yes, have been in that position.

3. Do you believe such a person is still able to work to the best of their ability? Yes, it made me all the more determined to prove him wrong.

74127[/snapback]

74186[/snapback]

Can't read, I see.

Some questions....

74127[/snapback]

74186[/snapback]

Can't read, I see.

74346[/snapback]

I've answered your questions accurately. Or are you going to point out that the questions weren't aimed at me? If that's the case then you should have stuck them in a PM tbh.

There is nobody on this planet who would pay £12m for an injury prone troublemaker who has never scored more than a dozen goals a year. Get real.

I said he was important to us but in the market place he was virtually worthless. If you think thats Souness' fault then fine - obviously none of the other "top" clubs could wait to get their hands on such a bargain - maybe not Chelsea but what about Spurs, Everton, Bolton or even Boro who all bought strikers in the timeframe?

74134[/snapback]

I don't know, how much did Pool pay for Cisse?

There is nobody on this planet who would pay £12m for an injury prone troublemaker who has never scored more than a dozen goals a year. Get real.

I said he was important to us but in the market place he was virtually worthless. If you think thats Souness' fault then fine - obviously none of the other "top" clubs could wait to get their hands on such a bargain - maybe not Chelsea but what about Spurs, Everton, Bolton or even Boro who all bought strikers in the timeframe?

74134[/snapback]

74369[/snapback]

How is that relevant?

74134[/snapback]

74369[/snapback]

How is that relevant?

74405[/snapback]

I think it was an attempt to paint Cisse as an injury-prone troublemaker who has never scored more than a dozen goals a year.

74134[/snapback]

74369[/snapback]

How is that relevant?

74405[/snapback]

I think it was an attempt to paint Cisse as an injury-prone troublemaker who has never scored more than a dozen goals a year.

74407[/snapback]

Oh :)