Luuk De Jong

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if he's good the sharks start to circle...

The point of the option to buy is surely that a fee is set now, otherwise it's totally pointless so if he is good we can get him for a price we've already said we're happy with

The point of the option to buy is surely that a fee is set now, otherwise it's totally pointless so if he is good we can get him for a price we've already said we're happy with

He could have his head turned though...

Tune of agadoo.

Collo Krul Krul Krul

De Jong Remy Debuchy

Mapou Yanga Mbiwa

Shola and Sammy Ameobi

I like the first 2 lines. Something could be done with the other 2.

Would be good to follow with...

Cabaye's left, Shola's shite

Cisse's offside, Ashley's a disease

Good deal this on loan. Potentialy could be another Van Wolfswinkel at Norwich, lots of promise but not Premier League standard. I'm sure we have a deal in place and a figure ££ to sign him permanently in the summer if it works out ok.

Newcastle's new signing Luuk De Jong ready for derby debut

The Dutch striker yesterday completed his loan switch to St James’ Park, with a view to a permanent £8million transfer.

De Jong, 23, put pen to paper on his move from Bundesliga giants Borussia Moenchengladbach, then admitted he could not think of a better way to win over his new supporters than the clinching goal in the North-east derby at St James’ Park this weekend.

De Jong said: “I’ve heard a lot about the derby already and how much it means to the people here. It is the biggest game of the year for the fans and it would be great to start in such a game. It would be a dream come true to score the winner.

“Newcastle is a great club and I have a good feeling about it. I am very impressed with the stadium and training ground.

“It has been a tough season for me so far but I am here to play games and want to be important for the team and successful with goals and assists.”

Pardew is hoping to land Lyon playmaker Clement Grenier before the transfer window closes tomorrow, but Newcastle’s initial offer of around £8m is well below the French club’s £12m valuation.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/456880/Newcastle-s-new-signing-Luuk-De-Jong-ready-for-derby-debut