Relegation

Gemmill

There are only two people on here that keep saying it:  Leazes Mag and HTL in their constant attempts at point-scoring.

79525[/snapback]

Because I still find it totally unbelievable that anyone, EVER, thought that fuckwit would lead us anywhere other than in the shit like now

And believed all that utter crap about happy dressing room, better off, blah blah

We said we would be where we are, people said otherwise, we are saying now we are in real danger of being in a real relegation scrap unless he goes, and surprise surprise, complacency and blind optimism kicks in again

79535[/snapback]

Aye, that's the important point, yet all Gemmill can see is 'point scoring'.

It's nowt to do with point scoring, it's trying to get the message across to those who appear to need a bloody jumbo jet attached to their heed to drag it out of their arsehole.

79573[/snapback]

I'm truly sorry that I don't think we're going to be relegated. It seems to have really annoyed you. ;)

Another mention for me in one of your posts though.....

79577[/snapback]

Aye, that's the enormous total of TWO. The other ONE being by Shearergol.

By the way, you don't annoy me, you make me laugh. I feel sorry for you, Gemmill.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only two people on here that keep saying it:  Leazes Mag and HTL in their constant attempts at point-scoring.

79525[/snapback]

Because I still find it totally unbelievable that anyone, EVER, thought that fuckwit would lead us anywhere other than in the shit like now

And believed all that utter crap about happy dressing room, better off, blah blah

We said we would be where we are, people said otherwise, we are saying now we are in real danger of being in a real relegation scrap unless he goes, and surprise surprise, complacency and blind optimism kicks in again

79535[/snapback]

Aye, that's the important point, yet all Gemmill can see is 'point scoring'.

It's nowt to do with point scoring, it's trying to get the message across to those who appear to need a bloody jumbo jet attached to their heed to drag it out of their arsehole.

79573[/snapback]

I'm truly sorry that I don't think we're going to be relegated. It seems to have really annoyed you. ;)

Another mention for me in one of your posts though.....

79577[/snapback]

Aye, that's the enormous total of TWO. The other ONE being by Shearergol.

By the way, you don't annoy me, you make me laugh. I feel sorry for you, Gemmill.

79581[/snapback]

;)

You'd only posted twice since signing in man, and I was mentioned in both of them. Thanks for the pity though, it means a lot. I'm welling up.

Sunderlands first half display today against Chelsea is better than what we're seeing from Souness's team.

But let's give him more time, wait until he's got his first choice team on the pitch, like.

79488[/snapback]

Is anyone actually still saying that on here, as I don't think they are. Even Gemmill has given in.

79516[/snapback]

There are only two people on here that keep saying it: Leazes Mag and HTL in their constant attempts at point-scoring.

79525[/snapback]

79535[/snapback]

Don't say that. According to Gemmill it means your mad and have no right to any comment.

79570[/snapback]

Show me where I said that please.

Thanks in advance.

79571[/snapback]

Can't be bothered to find the exact posts Gemmill, but you said several times I was mad, or words to that effect, when I suggested relegation was a possibility in the summer. And this was before we signed Owen (who no-one believed we would get) - without the points we have got from him I would say relegation would be almost a certainty, wouldn't you?

I know you will probably answer this with some smart arse reply to divert attention from it, but unfortunately I was right it seems, so maybe I'm not as mad as you like to make out. ;)

Sunderlands first half display today against Chelsea is better than what we're seeing from Souness's team.

But let's give him more time, wait until he's got his first choice team on the pitch, like.

79488[/snapback]

Is anyone actually still saying that on here, as I don't think they are. Even Gemmill has given in.

79516[/snapback]

There are only two people on here that keep saying it: Leazes Mag and HTL in their constant attempts at point-scoring.

79525[/snapback]

79535[/snapback]

Don't say that. According to Gemmill it means your mad and have no right to any comment.

79570[/snapback]

Thanks in advance.

79571[/snapback]

Can't be bothered to find the exact posts Gemmill, but you said several times I was mad, or words to that effect, when I suggested relegation was a possibility in the summer. And this was before we signed Owen (who no-one believed we would get) - without the points we have got from him I would say relegation would be almost a certainty, wouldn't you?

I know you will probably answer this with some smart arse reply to divert attention from it, but unfortunately I was right it seems, so maybe I'm not as mad as you like to make out. ;)

79623[/snapback]

Yup, all true. I was a wanker, nob and a mackem for saying the same. ;)

Be careful Renton, you're not allowed to mention 'you know who'..

Edited by Howaythelads

You'd only posted twice since signing in man, and I was mentioned in both of them.  Thanks for the pity though, it means a lot.  I'm welling up.

79586[/snapback]

I feel even more sorry for you now.

I suggest you get a life, there must be something you can find to do other than making a note of when I login, and counting how many posts I make. ;)

Try girls, or is the acne a problem?

79488[/snapback]

79516[/snapback]

Won't stop him beating the drum about it for the next god-knows-how-long though...

79488[/snapback]

79516[/snapback]

Won't stop him beating the drum about it for the next god-knows-how-long though...

79703[/snapback]

Expect a PM tbh

BANTER

79488[/snapback]

79516[/snapback]

79525[/snapback]

79535[/snapback]

79570[/snapback]

Thanks in advance.

79571[/snapback]

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3476

79574[/snapback]

Ok, I think you must have got mixed up. I asked you to show me where I said that saying we might be relegated means "you're mad and have no right to any comment". I certainly didn't say that in your little ranty thread.

Back to the drawing board. Take your time.

You'd only posted twice since signing in man, and I was mentioned in both of them.  Thanks for the pity though, it means a lot.  I'm welling up.

79586[/snapback]

I feel even more sorry for you now.

I suggest you get a life, there must be something you can find to do other than making a note of when I login, and counting how many posts I make. ;)

Try girls, or is the acne a problem?

79639[/snapback]

Or maybe I could set up a website teaching people how to build a nice stereo system. ;) How come you don't link to that anymore in your signature?

You might find this hard to believe, but intelligent people can actually keep a mental track of something like that without having to really put all that much effort in. For instance, I was on the board posting, all of a sudden you turned up, and in your first two posts you mentioned me. Not hard really is it.

I can understand how it would probably take all your powers of concentration.

I know you will probably answer this with some smart arse reply to divert attention from it, but unfortunately I was right it seems, so maybe I'm not as mad as you like to make out.  ;)

79623[/snapback]

Renton, you know as well as I do that the "Renton is mental" thing was a running joke, and I only used to say it because it used to get on your tits so badly. So don't even try that one. ;)

I know you will probably answer this with some smart arse reply to divert attention from it, but unfortunately I was right it seems, so maybe I'm not as mad as you like to make out.  ;)

79623[/snapback]

Renton, you know as well as I do that the "Renton is mental" thing was a running joke, and I only used to say it because it used to get on your tits so badly. So don't even try that one. ;)

79785[/snapback]

I know it's a running joke Gemmill, but nevertheless it seems that my pessimism was well grounded in reality. Without the signing of Owen, we would have been in the same situation as Sunderland right now, which is frankly unbelievable really. The ironic thing is I think that despite being branded an unrealistic pessimist, I never thought things could get this bad (after our spending spree). Looks like Wullie was right all along!

79623[/snapback]

Renton, you know as well as I do that the "Renton is mental" thing was a running joke, and I only used to say it because it used to get on your tits so badly. So don't even try that one. :rolleyes:

79785[/snapback]

I know it's a running joke Gemmill, but nevertheless it seems that my pessimism was well grounded in reality. Without the signing of Owen, we would have been in the same situation as Sunderland right now, which is frankly unbelievable really. The ironic thing is I think that despite being branded an unrealistic pessimist, I never thought things could get this bad (after our spending spree). Looks like Wullie was right all along!

79800[/snapback]

Actually I think your negative thoughts are partly to blame for the current situation. A bit of Uri Geller style PMA is what was required, but instead all those little rainclouds that you and Wullie and your ilk carry round over your heads have formed a huge stormcloud which now casts a shadow over the whole club.

;)

79623[/snapback]

Renton, you know as well as I do that the "Renton is mental" thing was a running joke, and I only used to say it because it used to get on your tits so badly. So don't even try that one. :rolleyes:

79785[/snapback]

79800[/snapback]

Actually I think your negative thoughts are partly to blame for the current situation. A bit of Uri Geller style PMA is what was required, but instead all those little rainclouds that you and Wullie and your ilk carry round over your heads have formed a huge stormcloud which now casts a shadow over the whole club.

;)

79801[/snapback]

Well your positive thinking hasn't been much use, that's for sure!

I actually used to think I was a curse actually, due to our tendency to win when I missed a match. That particular myth has now been dispelled as we are losing virtually every match. :(

The mackems, Boro, and Birmingham are all worse than us thankfully, and even though the performances have been poor we still have some individuals who can produce something from nothing. The problem is how long these individuals are out for. I think we'll nick points at home we shouldn't but all bets are off away from home. The tactic seems to be damage limitation. Anyway, I honestly believe we won't get relegated, but I think a bottom 6 or 7 position is odds on at this moment.

Europe? You're having a giraffe.

79488[/snapback]

79516[/snapback]

79703[/snapback]

;)

Or maybe I could set up a website teaching people how to build a nice stereo system. ;)  How come you don't link to that anymore in your signature?

79784[/snapback]

I never did link to it in my signature. Seems you're not quite as intelligent as you like to believe. :rolleyes:

Happy to send you the link if you think you're bright enough to have a go though. You'll have no problem with the HT flying around, being as how you're so intelligent, like. ;)

Or maybe I could set up a website teaching people how to build a nice stereo system. ;)  How come you don't link to that anymore in your signature?

79784[/snapback]

I never did link to it in my signature. Seems you're not quite as intelligent as you like to believe. :rolleyes:

Happy to send you the link if you think you're bright enough to have a go though. You'll have no problem with the HT flying around, being as how you're so intelligent, like. ;)

80001[/snapback]

You linked to it in your profile I believe.

Literally the only differnece between us and them is that we have a canny keeper and have had the fortune to get someone who can put the ball in the goal - which they've lacked. They've had equally as many injuries to key players for them, and none of the forwards they have signed can seem to find the goal. And their keeper is "not very good".

79784[/snapback]

80001[/snapback]

80007[/snapback]

That's correct, Alex.

79784[/snapback]

I never did link to it in my signature. Seems you're not quite as intelligent as you like to believe. :(

80001[/snapback]

80007[/snapback]

That's correct, Alex.

80011[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

79784[/snapback]

80001[/snapback]

I made a mistake between signature and profile. I feel so foolish. Brilliant site though - I would LOVE the link.

I made a mistake between signature and profile.  I feel so foolish.  Brilliant site though - I would LOVE the link.

80024[/snapback]

Bloody hell! Gemmill admitting he made a mistake, quite unique.

By the way, it's a shit website. Never believed it to be anything else.

I made a mistake between signature and profile.  I feel so foolish.  Brilliant site though - I would LOVE the link.

80024[/snapback]

80027[/snapback]

Something's either unique or it isn't, it can't be quite unique ;)

80024[/snapback]

80027[/snapback]

80039[/snapback]

I stand corrected. Unique will do. ;)

80024[/snapback]

80027[/snapback]

80039[/snapback]

I stand corrected. Unique will do. ;)

80041[/snapback]

Well, strictly it means one of a kind but many people apply it to mean unusual.