Leon Best to Blackburn?

Tooj

Guest CabayeAye

Now, we just have to get rid of Ranger, Obertan and Xisco like.

And Harper, Simpson, Gosling and Ferguson.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing players who are shite is a good thing. The likes of Smith and Best shouldn't be anywhere near our team. Bit disappointed about Forster and Guthrie though. The problem last season wasn't a squad thin on numbers, it was a squad thin on quality.

Spot on, Guthrie on 5k a week a bargain as long as it lasted though. He left for all the right reasons and good on him, I wish him luck in 36 of the games next season.

I'm going to back Blackburn for promotion like. They've signed Best, Danny Murphy, and apparently Nuno Gomes is signing. Fair play to Venkys and Steve Kean.

I'm going to back Blackburn for promotion like. They've signed Best, Danny Murphy, and apparently Nuno Gomes is signing. Fair play to Venkys and Steve Kean.

Gomes is 36 now and only managed 6 goals in the Portuguese league last season so I can't really see him making that big a splash and I don't think Best will ever be prolific at any level as his movement is poor and he struggles with the offside rule. They're losing Hoilett and Yakubu so that's a significantly weaker strike force for me.

Murphy will do well like but I think their season will depend on which other players they lose.

Desperate attempt to make it sound like Steve Kean is anything but an astonishingly shit manager and Venky's anything but delusional idiots who have no idea what to do with a football club. They make Ashley look like a safe choice, and Kean makes Tony Adams, Ian Rush and Paul Ince look like solid appointments.

Nuno Gomes :lol:

Stevie you need to give up on this delirium that Steve Kean is anything but a shit manager. Blackburn aren't coming back up - aside from taking penalties Murphy is finished, Best won't get more than 15 goals in that league and they're losing their best players already. Mid table for them at best.

:lol::lol::lol:

The same way you backed Blackburn to finish above Everton last season?

Fair play to them for what exactly?

Nuno Gomes :lol:

Stevie you need to give up on this delirium that Steve Kean is anything but a shit manager. Blackburn aren't coming back up - aside from taking penalties Murphy is finished, Best won't get more than 15 goals in that league and they're losing their best players already. Mid table for them at best.

He who laughs last, laughs longest. Same as when I said we'd win the Championship by 15 points " :lol: we'll be in League One next season", same as I said we were certs for top 7 last season, Blackburn will come up, and I'll quote this in May next year. Murphy is still class well at this level, one of the best at set pieces in English football.

He who laughs last, laughs longest. Same as when I said we'd win the Championship by 15 points " :lol: we'll be in League One next season", same as I said we were certs for top 7 last season, Blackburn will come up, and I'll quote this in May next year. Murphy is still class well at this level, one of the best at set pieces in English football.

When are we signing Baines? ;)

For giving him the budget to get back up first time.

They should've backed him in January when he needed the money to stay up, instead they sold one of their best players after the window was shut so he couldn't re-invest the money. Plus Blackburn shouldn't have went down last season with some of the players they had.

I want to see Kean dead, and the Rao family gang raped and killed by a group of Langur monkeys. And I want it to happen tomorrow.

And you think Pardoo is bad.

:lol:

They should've backed him in January when he needed the money to stay up, instead they sold one of their best players after the window was shut so he couldn't re-invest the money. Plus Blackburn shouldn't have went down last season with some of the players they had.

Everyone knows that, but at least they're doing something about it now. As long as they come first time they'll be alright Blackburn.

Will be interesting to see how many t'Rovers suppoowutuz stay with them. Their hatred of the regime may mean they only have four figures at many games. 14/1 to win the league, I think I'll do Man Utd, Blackburn, Sheff Utd and Rotherham in a lucky 15.

Tbf you were telling us all how clever you were for predicting that Blackburn wouldn't get relegated, when they climbed out of the relegation zone for about a week. How it was time for some people to eat some humble pie, cos Psychic Stevie had done it again.

We all know what happened next. :razz:

You're backing a lame horse here.