Happy 4th July to all our American posters

Gemmill

Why?? Are you for real. We fought alone largely for 2 years, if we'd have been taken the British Empire in German hands, would've quite easily dominated in the whole world, including America. In fact if they'd have joined in, in the first place and done what was right, then millions of the 70m who died wouldn't have. What makes it even worse was the massive boom America experienced after the war, while it took Britain years to thrive once again.

Also we gave the Americans technology 30 years advanced of their own, for fucking nothing. We just gave it away, technology which everybody agrees you can't even put a price on. We gave the technology away for America to produce for us, and they still had the cheek to charge us for it. Educate yourself, you googling old cunt. http://en.wikipedia..../Tizard_Mission

Tbf, there was an awful lot of hesitation from Britain at the start of the war and also with the French. The French were too busy arguing with themselves to see if they would do anything. Poland lasted only moments as they tried to fend of the German tank and aircraft with fucking horses! Germany took several countries without a drop of blood being taken as they just rolled over in fear. All this went on without Britain being involved. Eventually we did get involved but it was too little too late and we evacuated us and the French etc as you know.

Chamberlain for us was a bit of a waste of space apart from investing in defense that would benefit us later.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, I've now checked and I was slightly off there.

"Of the 1.25 million battle casualties incurred by the United States in World War II, nearly one million occurred in the twelve month period from June 1944 to June 1945."

Source: Wiki article about the Hiroshima Bombings, which I always read when I need a chuckle.

I'm confusing casualties and fatalities.

Them fellas that cut off a toe to get sent home don't cut any mustard with me.

Just noticed that HF is a mod. I'd forgotten about that. I've read about all the atrocities in WW2, but none of them compare to the fact that Chezgiven and HappyFace were made mods

They're only following orders.

Just noticed that HF is a mod. I'd forgotten about that. I've read about all the atrocities in WW2, but none of them compare to the fact that Chezgiven and HappyFace were made mods

I'd gladly walk away from it if you want the job Kevin