Looking at the past

LeazesMag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ignored me? Cheers.

Hah, it was the day the metro was packed last week cos the earlier one had broken down. Fucking packed and a guy in a wheel chair kept ramming me. Only saw you getting off at Benton and you blanked me!

Hah, it was the day the metro was packed last week cos the earlier one had broken down. Fucking packed and a guy in a wheel chair kept ramming me. Only saw you getting off at Benton and you blanked me!

Was that you? :lol: That was hilarious :blush2:

Blaydon..them were the days. Whatever happend to him? I take it once they'd sorted out the WC qualfications he actually had no purpose anymore and simply switched himself off.

Turned into a 'Kandy Raver' iirc.

HF lives in cullercoats, doesn't he ?

He's from South Shields though, 5 miles from Sunderland the way the crow flies, historically part of the County of Durham. I know it's only 600 yards from North Shields to South Shields, but it's a chasm. I didn't realise they class themselves as geordies.

The best thing about South Shields is that quaint little pub when you get off the Ferry, big layered beer garden too.

The Allum Ale House? Canny little boozer that.

The best thing about South Shields is that quaint little pub when you get off the Ferry, big layered beer garden too.

Never knew the Alum house had a beer garden. Is it Riverside so you can sup a pint and watch the comings and goings on the river?

Quite into real ale at the moment so will have to check this place out.

Never knew the Alum house had a beer garden. Is it Riverside so you can sup a pint and watch the comings and goings on the river?

Quite into real ale at the moment so will have to check this place out.

:spit:

Is that before you dash back to Toad Hall?