Looking at the past

LeazesMag

Do people genuinely sit and get angry about whether other people call themselves a Geordie when they were born 10cms outside of the prescribed boundary? Come on man. Stevie - grow the fuck up.

Born in South Shields, brought up in Washington and now live in Saham via Manchester and Gateshead. Yes, I'm a Geordie too, so go and shove your snobbiness up your arse.

:lol: None of what I said was tongue in cheek of course, and it was NEVER my intention for someone to get a bite in, whey neh.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Stevie, I'll have to give it a go.

In preparation for next season if anyone comes across a match day venue selling Tyneside Blonde, please let me know.

When you go to the match next start there get the ferry over, and theres a good one on the NS side again real ale bar, and the bus takes ye up to the metro from there.

not really sure about this mind. It's been pointed out how mackems used to hate being called mackems, and thought they were Geordies until at some stage they decided they wanted to be mackems and not Geordies.

Personally [sorry Stevie] someone like Gazza who is from Dunston, must be a geordie, you can't say he isn't a Geordie.

In a footballing context, a NUFC supporter from either side of the Tyne is a Geordie and a sunderland supporter is a mackem. In my eyes anyway.

when you were Alex, you were mildly amusing. Sometimes. What do you have to hide :lol:

Seeing as everyone knows I'm Alex, what am I hiding?

Incidentally, you're still hilarious.

Seeing as everyone knows I'm Alex, what am I hiding?

Incidentally, you're still hilarious.

you suddenly seem juvenile and ridiculous. Your username doesn't help, as it is clearly a take on FOP. Why the change.

Edited by LeazesMag

Does seem a bit silly tbh, whatever job you have I can't see them scouring toontastic to check for anyone who happens to share your first name.

And if they did, like you say you're always revealed after about 10 posts anyway so the change in username doesn't seem to be of any benefit whatsoever :/

Edited by jonasjuice

Does seem a bit silly tbh, whatever job you have I can't see them scouring toontastic to check for anyone who happens to share your first name.

And if they did, like you say you're always revealed after about 10 posts anyway so the change in username doesn't seem to be of any benefit whatsoever :/

Chez's career was in jeopardy when I posted the Himmler mock-up. Even now after he's discovered the Higgs-Bosom particle people suspect him of being a nazi

who said it's because of his job?

(if it was they'd be able to see what he was browsing and when and not really have to worry about who he was, or what site he was on just that he was on something not work related)

keeps me entertained anyway

If it was, he could have just stopped posting while at work. Wouldn't matter if he was starting a new job and he had 50,000 posts about white supremacy, unless he logged in at work they wouldn't know.

It's contextual for me. If someone asks if I'm a Geordie and the conversation has, thus far, been about football. I'll say I'm a Geordie.

If the conversation is going to be too brief or shallow to get into it, it's easier to say I'm from Newcastle than to explain I'm from a small village in Northumberland that's really close to Newcastle, because if I say Northumberland, they think I mean Berwick... If I say I'm from Newcastle people call me a Geordie and that's a lot more appealing than being a Scot.

If a Geordie asks me, I'd say no. If it's worth the bother I'll explain where I'm from but honestly, it's usually easier just to say yes.

If I'm not allowed to claim I'm a Geordie theres nee way you can with that accent :lol: You sound like Lloyd Grossman!

If I'm not allowed to claim I'm a Geordie theres nee way you can with that accent :lol: You sound like Lloyd Grossman!

KSA made him sound like Michael Winner. That's how he sounds like to me from now on.

moobs-michael-winner-290x400.jpg

"Calm down dear, let Bravado make it better."

so why the change, and why the daft take on FOP's username ? :lol:

Btw, didn't you have multiple usernames on that shit forum in your sig? You should remember because you used to reply to yourself when no one else posted on there.

And didn't you sign up under a different name on here when you wanted to be even more racist than usual? You had the white cliffs of Dover with "Fuck off we're full" or something written on as your avatar if you need your memory jogging.

Those are rhetorical questions btw.

Btw, didn't you have multiple usernames on that shit forum in your sig? You should remember because you used to reply to yourself when no one else posted on there.

And didn't you sign up under a different name on here when you wanted to be even more racist than usual? You had the white cliffs of Dover with "Fuck off we're full" or something written on as your avatar if you need your memory jogging.

Those are rhetorical questions btw.

suggestion for you Alex. Try and take over a forum and run one and get posters if it's so easy.

In the meantime, my username is LeazesMag, has been for years, if I had a reason to change my main username I'd do it and people would know about it. I understand you may need to stop posting if you are becoming an MP and so have a security issue, but otherwise it makes no sense. Changing your name is irrelevant, unless you are going to withhold it from a security check, which would be a completely stupid thing to do. The use of a username that is a take on FOP only makes you look juvenile and ridiculous.

I won't even bother addressing so called "racist" issues with people who get their knickers in a twist at the slightest thing which means fuck all most of the time. There are far more dangerous things in the world than calling people nasty names. I don't like people coming into the UK and telling me what I can and can't say and what I can and can't do. That is not racist behaviour by me, it is racist behaviour by them, and if you actually can't see that then you are well suited to being a clueless softie Labour leftie MP, if that is your aim.

Edited by LeazesMag