Looking at the past

LeazesMag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good one though, tbf.

What is the reason for your Lord Lucan impression then. From a bloke that had double the number of posts than anyone else on here. Did you just realise there was life outside the internet?

suggestion for you Alex. Try and take over a forum and run one and get posters if it's so easy.

In the meantime, my username is LeazesMag, has been for years, if I had a reason to change my main username I'd do it and people would know about it. I understand you may need to stop posting if you are becoming an MP and so have a security issue, but otherwise it makes no sense. Changing your name is irrelevant, unless you are going to withhold it from a security check, which would be a completely stupid thing to do. The use of a username that is a take on FOP only makes you look juvenile and ridiculous.

I won't even bother addressing so called "racist" issues with people who get their knickers in a twist at the slightest thing which means fuck all most of the time. There are far more dangerous things in the world than calling people nasty names. I don't like people coming into the UK and telling me what I can and can't say and what I can and can't do. That is not racist behaviour by me, it is racist behaviour by them, and if you actually can't see that then you are well suited to being a clueless softie Labour leftie MP, if that is your aim.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the reason for your Lord Lucan impression then. From a bloke that had double the number of posts than anyone else on here. Did you just realise there was life outside the internet?

I did fuck off for a while. I needed a break from the place (and vice-versa tbh). The usernames were a bit of a joke. The Fup thing was nowt to do with Fop like (not intentionally anyway).

I did fuck off for a while. I needed a break from the place (and vice-versa tbh). The usernames were a bit of a joke. The Fup thing was nowt to do with Fop like (not intentionally anyway).

:lol:

grow up. If you become an MP, you will need to :lol: Unless your aim has failed ?

I love how you think a jibe about something CT made up would get to me.

I love how you think a jibe about something CT made up would get to me.

well, it's not the first rubbish that has been peddled on an internet message board, if it isn't true.

Mind, I don't see a reason you would wipe all those 50,000 posts [how sad is that] but I don't care either.

well, it's not the first rubbish that has been peddled on an internet message board, if it isn't true.

Mind, I don't see a reason you would wipe all those 50,000 posts [how sad is that] but I don't care either.

How many posts do you have on your collective boards? And how many NOT about immigration or NUFC ownership issues? A handful I'd guess.

Last seen working as a Chugger for Sir Bobby's Foundation on Shields Road.

Didn't go well

JayJaySea as well :lol:

Lives next to the George Stephenson in West Moor supposedly. I wonder if he still lies under the glass coffee table and gets his lass to take a dump on it.

Edited by alex

JayJaySea as well :lol:

Lives next to the George Stephenson in West Moor supposedly. I wonder if he still lies under the glass coffee table and gets his lass to take a dump on it.

Best posts on this forum have come from him like. This place is all the poorer for having lost him.