Olympics Football

LeazesMag

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was put off by the alleged bit about needing to be in the stadium ages before KO

is that right ? Where is this info. We want to go and see a game.

I think that 2 hours before thing was just a blanket precaution for all events. Some of these venues are brand new and they don't really know how it's gonna work so they've said "give yourself 2 hours to get through security", rather than "you need to be in the venue 2 hours before the event starts".

Given that NUFC are well used to dealing with full houses every other week, I can't imagine it being too bad.

Going to the 1/4 final at SJP (should be Brazil - fingers crossed). I'm fucked if I'm getting there 2 hours early though.

Got a ticket for the two games at Hampden on the 26th, Spain are playing and I'm not really bothered about the other teams.

Heading down to Newcastle on the 1st of August for the Brazil game, I see Newcastle v Gateshead is on the same day. How would I get to Gateshead's stadium?

Anybody going to the friendly tomorrow night? I've managed to get tickets for me and me dad for his birthday.

Quite looking forward to it, as despite what Stevie says Brazil's squad is filled with quality. Especially their midfield and forwards.

It's a bit steep when it's £20 to see them in a competitive match in the same part of the world (more or less) though.

Exactly. I've got tickets for the quarter final. Spain match is effectively £10 if you see both games

Not at SJP, but going to either 1/4s or semi at Wembley, can't remember which. Wasn't really expecting much from it, but neither my Dad nor I have been to any matches in years and neither of us have been to Wembley, so thought as we were going for other Olympic tickets we may as well go for some football ones as well. Absolutely no idea who we could get to see, hopefully someone decent enough though.

Btw, Brazil's forward line looks pretty special.