Olympics Football

LeazesMag

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

The North Korean Women's team have refused to take to the pitch because the stadium has the South Korean flag flying by accident :lol:

Billions of pounds paid and the useless cunts can't even get the basics right. As much of a tyranical country North Korea is, displaying the South Korean flag for them is like mixing up Pakistan and India or Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Are they trying to piss off the rest of the world as well as our own tax payers?

Billions of pounds paid and the useless cunts can't even get the basics right. As much of a tyranical country North Korea is, displaying the South Korean flag for them is like mixing up Pakistan and India or Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Are they trying to piss off the rest of the world as well as our own tax payers?

It is a pretty horrendous mistake, and within 4 hours of the games starting!

just got 2 tickets for the Brazil game today, spent 3 hours in the queue, hope its worth it. Once in a lifetime experience mind.

I know that a lot of people say that but essentially it's just an U23 game, it's not like watching a track event at the Olympic Stadium.

Football shouldn't be in the Olympics anyway IMO.

I know that a lot of people say that but essentially it's just an U23 game, it's not like watching a track event at the Olympic Stadium.

don't see why not. Do you mean because football as a worldwide sport is essentially professional and a multi-billion pound industry rather than amateur ?

I can think of many sports that I think should not be classed as "sport" - and/or in the Olympics - but football isn't one of them. Just my opinion.

I just hope the Brazil game is good tbh, I've not really paid much attention to Olympics football in the past but going to an Olympics event for the first - and probably the only time - is the main attraction and the only reason why we decided we wanted to go.

Essentially the 100m is just running fast in a straight line. Of course it's a real event man!

don't see why not. Do you mean because football as a worldwide sport is essentially professional and a multi-billion pound industry rather than amateur ?

I can think of many sports that I think should not be classed as "sport" - and/or in the Olympics - but football isn't one of them. Just my opinion.

I just hope the Brazil game is good tbh, I've not really paid much attention to Olympics football in the past but going to an Olympics event for the first - and probably the only time - is the main attraction and the only reason why we decided we wanted to go.

Football already has plenty of international tournaments as it is. I don't see what the Olympics adds to that calendar. If you're a sprinter, rower, archer etc. then the Olympics is the pinnacle of your sporting career, the same can't be said of footballers.

It isn't just football though, golf shouldn't be in there either.

what's the deal with that noise which accompanies the start and finish of replays? Is it on all the olympic replays because that is going to get annnooooooyyyyyiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.