Olympics Football

LeazesMag

That's 3 games they've spent going on about Joe Allen's potential move to Liverpool.

A player who's really nowt special going to a team that's slipping into mid table with each passing season - definitely more important than discussing the actual olympic football, eh?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1530 yesterday got offered free tickets to Wembley for the women's semi-final, made a mad rush to London and had an awesome experience :-) all in all cost me £3 for parking as military get free tube and bus travel throughout London during the Olympics.

Watched the 2nd half of the Womens game between Canada and France in a hospital waiting room yesterday. General impressions?

1. They couldn't finish their breakfasts.

2. Why does every woman football game I've EVER saw have Male managers?

3. I definitely would with a lot of them. 100% (Not the Ref though, Bulldog, piss, nettles etc)

4. I defy any males watching it not to think at some point, 'Fucking I could do better than that!'

Watched the 2nd half of the Womens game between Canada and France in a hospital waiting room yesterday. General impressions?

1. They couldn't finish their breakfasts.

2. Why does every woman football game I've EVER saw have Male managers?

3. I definitely would with a lot of them. 100% (Not the Ref though, Bulldog, piss, nettles etc)

4. I defy any males watching it not to think at some point, 'Fucking I could do better than that!'

yup

not watched any england or GB games?

yup

yup

Hope Powell has been England manager for ages, there was talk over her getting the manager's job at Grimsby a while back but nothing ever came of it.

Anyway, looking at the standard of football that they play and the utter gash the women pundits come up with it's no surprise that none of them have made it as managers.