Deal or No Deal

Ally

Love that show, it's just too hard to resist :razz:

The american version is better though, they have foxy ladies opening the cases not a load of fat people. This one guy kept jumping up and down yelling "NO DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL" ;) Won about $180, 000 though :)

There was a woman on it before Xmas that dealt early on...

...And ended up having 100k and 250k left in the last 2 boxes  :)

74314[/snapback]

Yeah I watched that one; she was an annoying cuntface, so I was fairly happy that she lost all the money tbh.

And yeah, deal or no deal is fantastic.

Can never understand how it works.

Can anyone run through the format?

74325[/snapback]

Oh dear, its really not hard!

22 boxes with 22 different amounts in picked at random by the contestants.

The person playing has to go through and choose numbers that she wants to eliminate, and whatever value that box is goes. The banker then phones up every 3 goes and offers an amount of money for the person to leave with. So you either deal or you don't.

Good show, but I can't help watching it without wanting to wring Noel Edmunds scrawny neck.

74330[/snapback]

Aye thats the only annoying thing, he makes out like its the peoples fault if they draw a high number.

"If this is a red then you've ruined everyone's day" :)

Good show, but I can't help watching it without wanting to wring Noel Edmunds scrawny neck.

74330[/snapback]

Aye thats the only annoying thing, he makes out like its the peoples fault if they draw a high number.

"If this is a red then you've ruined everyone's day" :)

74333[/snapback]

Even with the irritating dwarf, its a great show !

Great show, don't get a chance to watch it much seeing as the time it's on (dole scum tele tbh :) ) but always good entertainment. Although you get the feeling that like Millionaire once someone gets the big prize it'll get a bit boring to watch.

I've never seen this show but some people at work have been raving about it. I don't think I could sit through 45 minutes of anything presented by Noel Edmonds like. :lol:

I've never seen this show but some people at work have been raving about it.  I don't think I could sit through 45 minutes of anything presented by Noel Edmonds like.  :lol:

74452[/snapback]

Well that's the thing, 45 mins of someone decided which box to open next interspersed with Edmonds prancing around annoying everyone.

Pure crap - fact!