Where Are They Now?

Christmas Tree

Anyone got any good "where are they now" stories like the Footballer who used to play for the toon but now drives a forklift for Fenwicks??

Or celebs, particularly local who now work in Asda etc.

IE What ever happened to that bird of Big Brother who used to call people chicken (and wasnt she the first person to shag on live tv?)

IE What ever happened to that bird of Big Brother who used to call people chicken (and wasnt she the first person to shag on live tv?)

Ee, I'd forgotten about her. When she was on the show, one of the tabloids mass-messaged all of us who'd been to the same school on Friends Reunited (speaking of "where are they now"...) to fish for gossip. I should have made something up.

Ex-Tyne Tees Weather girl Wincey Willis was in Newcastle Crown Court accused of shoplifting a few months ago after store detectives caught her leaving her local ASDA in Longbenton with a pair of unpaid sunglasses and tampons. Her defending Solicitor claimed his client was expecting 'sunny periods'.

Ex-Tyne Tees Weather girl Wincey Willis was in Newcastle Crown Court accused of shoplifting a few months ago after store detectives caught her leaving her local ASDA in Longbenton with a pair of unpaid sunglasses and tampons. Her defending Solicitor claimed his client was expecting 'sunny periods'.

Old ones are the best :lol:

:D Class.

I remember there being a bit of a 'story' about Geoffrey off Rainbow working in his local Sainsbury's or something.

I remember Budgie being interviewed by Tyne Tees after his debut in a 4-0 win over Reading, (when Brock would've been a horny thought in his Daddies mind), and saying 'If they can't get motivated playing in front of them, (our supporters), then they need their arses punched'.' :D

Geoff from Byker Grove was wandering around the Chilli Festival on Saturday.

Did he pop his head round the door with a frown on his face and ask "WHAT'S GOIN' OONN !?" in a deep voice ?

–---------------

Paul Sweeney now works for Mears refurbishing council housing .

Paul Sweeney :lol:

Funnily enough, re: the OP, Ron Guthrie, who won the cup with the mackems and won a Fairs Cup medal with us (didn't play in the final though) worked in Fenwick's Warehouse for years. Compare that with the money someone like Nile Ranger has ffs.

Edited by alex

I remember Budgie being interviewed by Tyne Tees after his debut in a 4-0 win over Reading, (when Brock would've been a horny thought in his Daddies mind), and saying 'If they can't get motivated playing in front of them, (our supporters), then they need their arses punched'.' :D

:lol: Magnificent

The company I used to work for in Newcastle had a customer (Financial advisers) who Carol Decker out of T'Pau worked for - we used to do support but I never got to speak to her.

In 1963 two of he Stones, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watt, went to my Mam's in Longbenton for tea and biscuits. Wyman was trying to get into my Aunt, failed apparently.

Where are they now? :lol:

In 1963 two of he Stones, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watt, went to my Mam's in Longbenton for tea and biscuits. Wyman was trying to get into my Aunt, failed apparently.

Where are they now? :lol:

:lol:

Your auntie was probably too old for Wyman if she'd left school by then ;)

My mates old man is scouser and was big muckers with Ringo Starr before the Beatles hit the big time and used to regularly hang out at the Cavern Club in the band's early days....we got him pissed at my mates wedding and he let slip that hed shagged this ginger bird from Glasgow who was hanging round with them...next time he saw her was on top of the pops..Lulu :lol: