2012-13 Home Kit

2bias

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing this kit I am convinced that my next purchase will be a retro Newcastle kit. If they can't get it right now, then might as well turn to the past. http://www.toffs.com/Newcastle-United/products/1092/ there is some really sick kits there and I think I am going to go with the 1960s kit. I am tempted by the 20s ones, but wearing that outside will look like I am getting ready for a Shakespeare play so it probably isn't the best idea. Just going to throw a number 9 on the back and bam got an awesome kit.

The backs not pumas fault though, as long as we insist on black or white numbers the PL rules mean we have to have a patch

That box thing bottom left ruins it, wtf is that about?

What box?

After seeing this kit I am convinced that my next purchase will be a retro Newcastle kit. If they can't get it right now, then might as well turn to the past. http://www.toffs.com.../products/1092/ there is some really sick kits there and I think I am going to go with the 1960s kit. I am tempted by the 20s ones, but wearing that outside will look like I am getting ready for a Shakespeare play so it probably isn't the best idea. Just going to throw a number 9 on the back and bam got an awesome kit.

I prefer the 80s ones tbh. Might invest in one for the news season myself

A word of advice if you do get a shirt from TOFFS. Don't know if this a recent thing but they seem to be classing their shirts the wrong size. I went and tried a couple of 'medium' shirts at their shop/factory in the Team Valley a few weeks ago and they were too big. A quick look on the sizes information of their website gives the game away. Their version of medium is a 42" chest size where to me a medium is 40" tops. Their 40" chest size is described as small. Maybe it's to do with their US market where their medium equals our large?

Anyway, I've ordered a 'small' one of these beauties and I got a 20% discount. :D

1596fullimage.jpg

It's even got the diamond piping going down the sleeves and pisses all over the club shop/score draw effort.

As for our new shirt, don't think it's too bad at all but of course it's ruined by the ridiculous huge patch of white on the back.

Not really feeling it, I think it's another year of getting the training kit for me

Not a fan of the away kit?

Am looking forward to seeing the third shirt but I'd probably not buy it as I'd like to wear something the players themselves will wear more than once or twice this season.

Not a fan of the away kit?

Am looking forward to seeing the third shirt but I'd probably not buy it as I'd like to wear something the players themselves will wear more than once or twice this season.

Not really, I think Puma has so much potential to make nicer kits as they go for a more Retro feel. In the end, I have bought the 93 home shirt with the blue star on the front from EBay, it's really nice and this one is in great condition for its age.

I think their training kits are good in terms of looks and feel however they don't wear that well. The Adidas one I wear from the championship season still looks good as new for the material but the Puma one has a million pulls and bobbles all over it. Shame really! The only bad thing about the Adidas one is the badge becomes discoloured

Like it or not we have to accept it for what it is! as long as we play good football it doesnt matter what it looks like at the end of the day

Your username is apt.

Found my match day wear this season!

320799.jpg

Love it even though it's PUMA, although all I'd need to do is dye me hair blonde and I'd look like Vicky Pollard in it.