Halo 4

Andrew

yeh...

yeh I do.

I have low impulse control, if I can't afford it when the time comes Ill just cancel the preorder, costs nowt at this point

personally I ant into halo I did try it on Xbox 360 ages ago when I had Xbox but just could not get into the game at all it was to over rated for me

It's probably the only online game I've ever been very good at. I'm shit at everything else.

Are those special edition xbox's a rip off? Or are they just the same price as a regular Xbox?

theyre more expensive but the SE ones are 320Gb which I dont think you can get a regular one in

also you get the special edition of the game which is like 60/70 quid on its own

yeh...

yeh I do.

I have low impulse control, if I can't afford it when the time comes Ill just cancel the preorder, costs nowt at this point

:lol: Nice. Spose you have just started a new job/graduated, basically a reward for all that isn't it?!

:lol: Nice. Spose you have just started a new job/graduated, basically a reward for all that isn't it?!

errrr, perhaps tune into the guitar thread tomorrow on that score...

errrr, perhaps tune into the guitar thread tomorrow on that score...

Oh yeah, completely forgotten about that! Does that mean the store have found you a lefty then?

Well, I hope computer game design stuff pays bloody well!

Edited by Bonamental

• 3 months later...

Reviews are out today, almost universally superb

I can not fucking wait for this now, got a couple of days off next week to have some fun with it, got my Spartan Ops team sorted out and I'm planning out a video unboxing the Console to go with some future video capture of the spartan ops games

Never played it but not to say I'd liked to have. I've been a ps3 player since the first came out but next upgrade I'd go Xbox i think assuming it had a blue ray (which I'm guessing it would)

Not had enough time to play it, that's not to say I haven't played a lot I just want more.

Like the MP tweaks, am taking my time on the campaign so haven't finished it yet, forge changes are lovely, made building much much easier.

Loving it thus far. Just wonder if the primary weapons online are the only primary weapons you will ever be able to use? Will there ever be the chance of spawning with a sniper rifle or do you just need to hope to pick that up on the map?