Geordie Shore phrases

We all know they are a bunch of bell ends and most of them aren't even from Newcastle, but where the fuck do they get these shitty phrases from? Why do they say them as if everyone from the North East does the same?

"Tashing on"

"In there like swimwear"

"Worldies"

"On it like a car bonnet"

"pie off"

Sticking their fucking queer thumbs on their noses and sticking their little fingers out?!?

Does the production team tell them to make up shitty things to try and start a new craze for publicity? Or is it just to make geordies look like cunts?!?

Edited by Ruler of Planet Houston

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These knobs are just the tip of the iceberg. I can't believe the fucking clip of some of the young'uns who are a disgrace to Tyneside with the gear they wear and the state of their hair. Fucking man up you little justin Beibers. :no:

The jeans with the elasticated ankles are still my favourite. And lads in skinny jeans - was walking towards this kid yesterday and I was convinced he had leggings on until he got closer and I realised they were skinny black jeans. An entire generation preening like women.

Was out getting my eldest her birthday present today, I'm staggered how they can walk about looking like some kind of half man/half woman freak without feeling a bit silly doing it?

Guest CabayeAye

It's not just Tyneside, it's everywhere. The media seems to have created a generation of utter faggots. If WW3 kicks off, we're fucked. Young uns today couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone fend off the Russians and Chinese!

I'm not sure it the media's fault like but it is an utter embarrassment. I know a bunch of lads who are into the whole gym/tight vest/nee body hair thing and they sign off their tweets with #teamripped :lol: My 'normal' mate reckons we should sign ours #teamgiveafuck due to our slight looser physiques!

The jeans with the elasticated ankles are still my favourite. And lads in skinny jeans - was walking towards this kid yesterday and I was convinced he had leggings on until he got closer and I realised they were skinny black jeans. An entire generation preening like women.

Elasticated jeans with espadrilles (sp?). I honestly find it hard not to laugh out loud when I see someone dressed like that on the Metro or whatever. I actually saw someone going to work like that the winter before last in about 6 inches of snow. Not just cool, sub-zero. I've never seen the programme like.

I'm not sure it the media's fault like but it is an utter embarrassment. I know a bunch of lads who are into the whole gym/tight vest/nee body hair thing and they sign off their tweets with #teamripped :lol: My 'normal' mate reckons we should sign ours #teamgiveafuck due to our slight looser physiques!

:lol: How can you be mates with these people? Fucking team ripped.

Elasticated jeans with espadrilles (sp?). I honestly find it hard not to laugh out loud when I see someone dressed like that on the Metro or whatever. I actually saw someone going to work like that the winter before last in about 6 inches of snow. Not just cool, sub-zero. I've never seen the programme like.

Aye it's crazy man. What did they call those little shoes they wear? Tims or something. I think that's probably wrong, but it would be the perfect name for them.

Aye it's crazy man. What did they call those little shoes they wear? Tims or something. I think that's probably wrong, but it would be the perfect name for them.

That's what I meant by espadrilles but it's Toms isn't it? I think that's the brand name. Even the charvs I pass going to Gateshead College wear them. I know I'm getting on a bit like but fuck me. They're ridiculous :lol:

i do find myself wondring if people like this really exist in newcastle these days though or if they've just picked some random freaks; guys with orange skin is one thing. but waxed eyebrows? not in my day.

Edited by Dr Gloom