Geordie Shore phrases

:lol: Max. Remember ra-ra-rapiiiiiiiidooo?

I used to fancy Sarah Green and Emma whatserface off Going Live. Never Zoe Ball though.

After them came The 8:15 From Manchester with Clint Boon/Inspiral Carpets doing the Themetune.

Had Gaz Top, an alien called Gilbert and a lass I can only remember as Charlotte who was canny.

One show had some 'gunk tank' caper and she goes in with a t shirt on. Braless .

The next 5 minutes left little to the imagination and the poor lass was doing a futile two-fingered pinch of her clinging shirt. It didn't work .

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My economics teacher at school was at uni with Sarah Green and reckons she was a complete slut.

Posh and dirty. Am off to a "code of conduct" meeting in a minute with frankly images in my mind that I could be arrested for :)

magenta.jpgOh jeez Chez - Magenta De Vine . I've lost me JP loose lob now man !

All uptight and red lipstick and a laser-engineered bob.

Her and Katie Putric (?) on the Word were munters.

REPORTAGE - there's another for the list !

Magenta Devine (born 4 November 1957; real name Kim Taylor) is a TV presenter and journalist best known for presenting the youth travel programme, RoughGuide and "Reportage" on BBC2 in the 1990s. She later presented "Young, Gifted and Broke" for ITV. Devine originally worked for Queen/Th

She had a lovely delivery.

After them came The 8:15 From Manchester with Clint Boon/Inspiral Carpets doing the Themetune.

Had Gaz Top, an alien called Gilbert and a lass I can only remember as Charlotte who was canny.

One show had some 'gunk tank' caper and she goes in with a t shirt on. Braless .

The next 5 minutes left little to the imagination and the poor lass was doing a futile two-fingered pinch of her clinging shirt. It didn't work .

Gar&Gilbert2.jpg

Hahaha! I entered a competition on that show, I think it was to win some Inspector Gadget merchandise? didn't win but they sent me a signed picture of Gaz Top, probably still floating around my mam's loft somewhere? I'll hoy it your way if it comes to light LTB!

Edited by angrysteve

:lol: They knew exactly what they were doing with stuff like that.

Hahaha! I entered a competition on that show, I think it was to win some Inspector Gadget merchandise? didn't win but they sent me a signed picture of Gaz Top, probably still floating around my mam's loft somewhere? I'll hoy it your way if it comes to light LTB!

Can't say fairer than that like :) I can file it with my Jayne Middlemiss signes O-Zone days pic !

Gilbert was great like - he used to throw in the odd 'did he really say that' moment and because he was AN ALIEN or whatever he got away woth it and just flew over younger kids' heads . A snotty Zig&Zag if y like. Wasn't the set a SPACESHIP , 'the dustbin' or summat :)

Gaz went on to "How?" didn't he ? An ITV attempt at hanging onto the coat tails of the mighty Jonny Ball. The co-presenter on that was in the same bracket as the Fingermouse fella though ¿ clearly faulty .

The 'bbc english' of the introduction voice-over :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorxtOyiPII

Edited by LoveTheBobby

I was on Gimme 5 quite a bit with Jenny Powell, Nobby the Sheep and some bloke.

Met quite a few luminaries of the pop world, Let Loose, Sean Maguire, Sonya etc.

I was just being daft - and aye I can remember a show like you describe and I'm picking up a weak signal in me minds saying 'The Roxy' ? Razzamataz was definately a show but not sure its the one we're thinking of ? Aint looked it up like, been reading up on 9/11 on the other channel.

Either way I can remember gping with a mate who had tickets for a filming of 'it' but only to gp as far as a look in what was Flip's first 'shop' down that way that kids at school went on abput where you could buy imported used 501's and garage attendant shirts and shit. Big with the Smiths fans / James Dean Brylcreemers. I didn't buy anything but was interesting as a new concept etc.

Was out on a rare sortie to Osborne Rd yesterday for a bit (before fucking it off for The Lonsdale as it was too full from folk from the races)

Anyway we passed the comedic Anthony Hutton who'd attended the races dressed as a modern day Willy Wonka complete with Oompa Loompa skin tone.

This triggered some funny borderline derisory feedback and I remembered this thread and I learnt (possibly heresay and I have no source links to post etc) but apparently all these Geordie Shore turkeys are banned from bars about the town as their presence inevitably results in 'it kicking off' :lol:

Edited by LoveTheBobby