Geordie Shore phrases

other night i was walking home from a mates quite late down the cocaine strip and outside perdu this group of lads were assembled, wearing said daft 'shoes'. I tried to walk around them but couldnt so i walked through them, at one point standing on one of the lads feet with my doc martins. His exclamatory, my realisation.... I'd never felt more like a man in my life.

Have you told your family yet ?

It's very brave of you to "come out" on line, but your family need to know as well.

:cantlook:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made a rule that i've now stopping dressing like this all the time at 30, previously dressed head to toe in animal quiksilver and converse.

Indie kid uniform.

I see...so that does beg the question what sort of get up you knock about in now?....

my mate seems stuck in his ways, I think he and a lot of other folk nowadays do dress a bit "young" for their age...and I didnt have Love The Bobby down as a fashion guru but next time I need a bit of sartorial advice I'll know who to ask ;)

I'm just a click away mate ;)

'Casuals' is a canny read btw .

See now this is where the whole slagging off of the younger generation's sense of style falls down...cant deny they look fuckin ludicrous but there again so did I in grey Farah slacks and a Lyle and Scott jersey, topped off with a mullet Chris Waddle wouldve admired. Anyone who followed these trends in the 80s should pipe down iyam theyve no room to talk :D Quite admire Chez for his Espadrilles confession, obviously a Miami Vice fan back in the day...

Ha aye hopsack Farahs - topofthepops :) Them with a pair of blue Pods for school .

I think me worst Miami Vice job was a Callini polo in white, mint and lavender !

Also a Calini ski jacket that had a touch of the Tubs .

Even those Adi Llendl polos were fucking garish thinking on .

i just look like a dealer/bouncer though with a shirt on as ppl on my facebook will vouch for

Cath would buy drugs from me i'm sure

You look nowt like a dealer, although I admit you could probably talk me into buying anything.. :lol:

Ha aye hopsack Farahs - topofthepops :) Them with a pair of blue Pods for school .

I think me worst Miami Vice job was a Callini polo in white, mint and lavender !

Also a Calini ski jacket that had a touch of the Tubs .

Even those Adi Llendl polos were fucking garish thinking on .

See what I mean? :lol:

And am sure jeans with elasticated bottoms were "in" while I was at school....in fact I know they were because I had a smashing pair of olive green ones with yellow trim around the pockets :puke:

Definately had a couple of pairs of GJ's like . Lush man.

geordie-jeans-illustration-297507043.jpg

Shop was down Grainger Street near where the McDonalds is now wasn't it ?

I remember one type that were a bit like a chino cut with a single pocket at the back and were kinda tapered - so probably yesteryears Sinbads actually .

It was onto Plus Four in Eldon Square for straightleg Pepe jeans once the budget and awareness increased a little !

From there I think it was onto LeBreve cords from Marcus Price .

....fuckin' SNEUR WASH by the way - now who came up with them ?!

Dunno if this picture is 20+ years old or not to be honest ?

Maybe it's all cyclical but the 'look' of the middle ones is what I mean.

Blokes with Walker Wedges, muzzies, black leather flying jackets and black Sambas and squeezed into a pair of sneurwash ball-huggers !

snow-wash-jeans-434x289.jpg

Guest CabayeAye

I would fucking love 5 minutes in a locked room with those two cunts.

Brand and Corcozza that is.

Edited by CabayeAye

Guest CabayeAye

Bet you would you filthy bastard.

They'd rather I fuck them than what I'd actually do to the pair of greasy twunts.

....fuckin' SNEUR WASH by the way - now who came up with them ?!

Dunno if this picture is 20+ years old or not to be honest ?

Maybe it's all cyclical but the 'look' of the middle ones is what I mean.

Blokes with Walker Wedges, muzzies, black leather flying jackets and black Sambas and squeezed into a pair of sneurwash ball-huggers !

snow-wash-jeans-434x289.jpg

I mean wtf? :lol:

I never, ever had a pair of those fuckers I'm glad to say...strictly as you say Pepe or Easy bleached..had to be bleached...or a bit later black Levi 501s, which to be fair are probably still cool now, yet probably out of "fashion"?...

Definately had a couple of pairs of GJ's like . Lush man.

geordie-jeans-illustration-297507043.jpg

Shop was down Grainger Street near where the McDonalds is now wasn't it ?

I remember one type that were a bit like a chino cut with a single pocket at the back and were kinda tapered - so probably yesteryears Sinbads actually .

It was onto Plus Four in Eldon Square for straightleg Pepe jeans once the budget and awareness increased a little !

From there I think it was onto LeBreve cords from Marcus Price .

27248_384842906074_711621074_5392785_4884743_n.jpg

Remember the ones they did with coloured piping down the leg?

:lol:

ha ha great man - couldn't find a pic of the shop . Proper memories .

Solid branding that even Ashley would applaud !

Is that a young Stevie Charlton cutting a dash waiting at the bus stop there ?!

Edited by LoveTheBobby