Geordie Shore phrases

:lol:

I used to sport a Harrington.

That's definitely a line that a character should say when describing the period of his life when he experimented with homosexuality

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Limits with Jenny Powell and a young Tony Cottee lookalike, Network 7, (used to like the 'computer' interviews they did on there), The Chart show (when it was first on Ch4), all decent alternatives to TOTP. Last time I looked at the advert channels that are supposed to be music channels, they don't seem to be as clever/original as some of the programmes mentioned and MTV seems to be just a perma-documentary on Yank teenagers getting on with 'life'.

Normski.jpg

Dance Energy with this chap was also appointment to view television back in the day kids ;)

I was just about to post that feeling hellish chuffed with mesel for remembering it, them found you'd beaten me to it!

So here's some Going Live in stead:

I was just about to post that feeling hellish chuffed with mesel for remembering it, them found you'd beaten me to it!

So here's some Going Live in steadman (apparently several were, in a public toilet from what I heard...nice boy)

fyp

My economics teacher at school was at uni with Sarah Green and reckons she was a complete slut.

Married this plonker;

comet_bsb_video_c.jpg

Mike Smith, pictured advertising BskyB about 1990-ish after the BBC work dried up.

bckstg04_640x426.jpgHaha ots that Hufty bloke isnt it Cat ? Mike Smith and his imoperable chopper .

Ya man Normski was something else mind . One phrase he came out with once stuck with me and me mates for a bit. He might even have been on The Word at the time when he said, in all seriousness, when signing off an interview and offering out a clenched fist knucle touch gesture "touch that brother, he needs you"

Dunno what his background is but Im willing to wager it wasn't really 'street' and his old man was a vicar or summat like Tim Westwood.

bckstg04_640x426.jpgHaha ots that Hufty bloke isnt it Cat ? Mike Smith and his imoperable chopper .

Ya man Normski was something else mind . One phrase he came out with once stuck with me and me mates for a bit. He might even have been on The Word at the time when he said, in all seriousness, when signing off an interview and offering out a clenched fist knucle touch gesture "touch that brother, he needs you"

Dunno what his background is but Im willing to wager it wasn't really 'street' and his old man was a vicar or summat like Tim Westwood.

He was humping Magenta de vine or Janet street Porter, (I always mix them up) and that prob played a big part, (ooh-er) in him getting the telly gig.