Shooting in Denver

catmag

Of course there are plenty of gun crimes mate, in-fact, there's so much that in America is has become so common that most people rarely give it a second glance right?

So taking peoples right away to own fire arms the simple way, as in simply buying a firearm and that's that would cause uproar if they tried to implement it on the back of random shootings by random robbers and what not here and there.

So it's a case of, problem, reaction and solution.

The problem is gun crime but ordinary gun crime does not get the reaction needed so you make it the problem as in schools, cinemas, fast food outlets, etc, etc and now people start to wake up and take notice which therefore creates the reaction required and the solution is to implement super stringent measures on guns and people who own them to such an extent that most likely they will be under ultimate security but at a massive cost or ordinary folk will be banned from owning them altogether and anyone found in possession of one will be jailed or shot or whatever.

It works a bit differently in this country because we aren't allowed fire arms unless for game shooting which is vetted strictly and we don;t want a country of people owning fire arms like America because we are a small densely populated country and you can imagine what would happen here if we allowed it.

Now that's my opinion and again, you can call me whatever names you like at any time you like but my thoughts won't change unless I am shown to be way out, which over time, has only made me think about it more strongly with all these false flag operations happening from 9/11 to shootings to fake moon landings etc.

The United States experienced 645 mass-murder events — killings with at least four victims — between 1976 and 2010, according to Northeastern University criminologist James Alan Fox....The total body count: 2,949.

If they were trying to pass gun control laws and they were in the habit of murdering/fake-murdering their citizens, they've had plenty of opportunities before now.

If the US wants a tax hole, they could create a much better hidden tax which plays upon their crippling belief in the American Dream (like the lottery), which doesn't require the entire world to get aboard the lie.

The government lies to us, of that I'm sure, that they are so bad at it that someone as ill-informed as yourself (as you've said yourself, you don't have answers, just questions) can crack their codes is simply implausible.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were trying to pass gun control laws and they were in the habit of murdering/fake-murdering their citizens, they've had plenty of opportunities before now.

If the US wants a tax hole, they could create a much better hidden tax which plays upon their crippling belief in the American Dream (like the lottery), which doesn't require the entire world to get aboard the lie.

The government lies to us, of that I'm sure, that they are so bad at it that someone as ill-informed as yourself (as you've said yourself, you don't have answers, just questions) can crack their codes is simply implausible.

You're right, I don't have definitive answers to most of it all but I have questions as you say.

I also have my own theories for a lot of things, of which I cannot back up with irrefutable evidence but having said that, those that use the terms, conspiracy nut cannot back up with any honesty of what they are told by the media as the truth but because it's official and most people follow official lines, then they appear to have all the answers and the likes of me is simply a spouting nut case.

As you said, you say that Governments lie and I'm sure you know that the media spins bullshit at times, so you are well aware how easy it is to be duped.

I bet that most people on here know they get spun a load of bull shit by the news and media and plenty will see holes in official stories, yet most people refuse to see any holes in any stories when it's focused on emotional matters mainly and tend to accept them for what they are and are told.

There's many things on the news that I accept as the truth and many many things in life I go along with without question, yet there are many many things that leave me with more questions , some of which I've documented.

You're right, I don't have definitive answers to most of it all but I have questions as you say.

I also have my own theories for a lot of things, of which I cannot back up with irrefutable evidence but having said that, those that use the terms, conspiracy nut cannot back up with any honesty of what they are told by the media as the truth but because it's official and most people follow official lines, then they appear to have all the answers and the likes of me is simply a spouting nut case.

As you said, you say that Governments lie and I'm sure you know that the media spins bullshit at times, so you are well aware how easy it is to be duped.

I bet that most people on here know they get spun a load of bull shit by the news and media and plenty will see holes in official stories, yet most people refuse to see any holes in any stories when it's focused on emotional matters mainly and tend to accept them for what they are and are told.

There's many things on the news that I accept as the truth and many many things in life I go along with without question, yet there are many many things that leave me with more questions , some of which I've documented.

No mate I'm not saying anything was a cull, I'm saying it looks staged and the witnesses seem badly versed in scripture.

I could be totally wrong but everything leading up to it, especially the over the top one man army who is a supposed medical student just happening to be a crack shot hitting all of his target just about.

Babies in cinemas at midnight, plus toddlers.

Look at the footage of the witnesses and listen to them...it all looks staged to me, all of it and no one was harmed apart from special effect blood and fake bandaged wounds e.t.c.

I thought nothing could top the stupidity Parky was spouting earlier in the thread, but 5 pages later you not only do that, but you do it in a way that is the equivalent of running a three minute mile.

Bravo.

You mentioned 9/11 earlier Wolfy - what's your take on that

A couple of boxes of fireworks and some dummies from the theater down the road chucked out a window.

Edited by citizenerased

I thought nothing could top the stupidity Parky was spouting earlier in the thread, but 5 pages later you not only do that, but you do it in a way that is the equivalent of running a three minute mile.

Bravo.

[/size][/font][/color]

A couple of boxes of fireworks and some dummies from the theater down the road chucked out a window.

What that America is a culture ingrained in violence and guns? :lol:

You mentioned 9/11 earlier Wolfy - what's your take on that ?

Rigged up so they could go to war for oil.

There is hundreds if not thousands of questions and coincidences that happened that day and also a total suspension of the laws of physics for it to be anything other than an inside job.

re Wolfy and your long posts: There's a difference between questioning things and fictionalising things. As you attempt to stretch your imaginative faculties, do you ever ask yourself why you feel the need to do so? Pretty much everyone on this board takes a critical, interrogative approach to everything (It comes with the territory of having MA in charge of the toon). Why cant you accept that many aspects of the world is as fucked up as they appear, and don't need to be embellished with conspiracy theories and alternative, unexplainable motives beyond existing in themselves as tragic and awful things? It is as if you are trying to tie in everything that is fucked up in the world together under one label of evilness, when in reality, it is incomprehensible the multitude of social, economic, cultural, legislative, political, and ecological factors from which many of your examples of global fucked upness result from. Im not having a go mate - It would be kind of awesome if there were a few people in the world who were in charge of all of the shit or not very nice things in the world. But you are looking for something that doesn't exist. check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Edited by ADP

Rigged up so they could go to war for oil.

There is hundreds if not thousands of questions and coincidences that happened that day and also a total suspension of the laws of physics for it to be anything other than an inside job.

you don't know anything about the laws of physics.

re Wolfy and your long posts: There's a difference between questioning things and fictionalising things. As you attempt to stretch your imaginative faculties, do you ever ask yourself why you feel the need to do so? Pretty much everyone on this board takes a critical, interrogative approach to everything (It comes with the territory of having MA in charge of the toon). Why cant you accept that many aspects of the world is as fucked up as they appear, and don't need to be embellished with conspiracy theories and alternative, unexplainable motives beyond existing in themselves as tragic and awful things? It is as if you are trying to tie in everything that is fucked up in the world together under one label of evilness, when in reality, it is incomprehensible the multitude of social, economic, cultural, legislative, political, and ecological factors from which many of your examples of global fucked upness result from. Im not having a go mate - It would be kind of awesome if there were a few people in the world who were in charge of all of the shit or not very nice things in the world. But you are looking for something that doesn't exist. check yourself before you wreck yourself.

you write your posts in word and cut and paste them in doncha ;)

Btw, double space in word keeps the spacing on here.

I have my views and they are MY views mate.

I'm not asking anyone to go along with them, I'm simply giving my opinion and thoughts on things that don't quite add up to me.

well since you demonstrated quite effectively that you don't know anything about the laws of physics with your last crackpot theory on satellites I find myself comfortable assuming you know nothing about the laws of physics

well since you demonstrated quite effectively that you don't know anything about the laws of physics with your last crackpot theory on satellites I find myself comfortable assuming you know nothing about the laws of physics

Assume all you want kidder, you have that right...infact, shout it from the rooftops where you live if you feel the need, it's fine by me.

My theory on satellites is only a crackpot theory to anyone who believes what they are told and read about, plus shown images and what not.

Carry on.

you write your posts in word and cut and paste them in doncha ;)

Btw, double space in word keeps the spacing on here.

I most certainly do not! I resent the claim!

EDIT: Is doncha a font? ;)

Edited by ADP

Assume all you want kidder, you have that right...infact, shout it from the rooftops where you live if you feel the need, it's fine by me.

My theory on satellites is only a crackpot theory to anyone who believes what they are told and read about, plus shown images and what not.

Carry on.

The physics of satellite orbits and escape velocity is pretty much GCSE stuff. Is the entire world education system in on the conspiracy? Re: 9/11, what's your expertise on the physics of demolition?

The physics of satellite orbits and escape velocity is pretty much GCSE stuff. Is the entire world education system in on the conspiracy? Re: 9/11, what's your expertise on the physics of demolition?

I take it you are on about the WTC towers 1/2 and 7.

I could comment in depth on a lot of 9/11 but it wouldn't be fair to do it on this topic. Let's just say, I've studied it all in depth and too many things happened on that day that rules out coincidence and anything else, except an inside job.

Oh, and the physics of satellite orbits and escape velocity are exactly what you say, GCSE stuff because that's what we were all taught weren't we.

Selective teaching and brainwashing the pupils is not the fault of the Tutors because they are brainwashed as well into studying the very same information as they give out.

Sometimes it's refreshing to think outside of that box, which is what I do.

Edited by wolfy