Official Olympics 2012 Thread

catmag

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He dropped his aspirations to become a holiday rep to continue with athletics according to Jeff's pre-Olympic updates on Look North.

Aye sounded like it was his mam that convinced him that being an athlete > being a holiday rep.

Nice silver for Ohurugou or however the fuck you spell it. She finishes like a fucking train.

What did Johnson say? I wish Gatlin had finished out the medals like.

Nobody cares about the bronze in this race and it is completely irrelevant because of who won it.

Nobody cares about the bronze in this race and it is completely irrelevant because of who won it.

Good man. Johnson is a brilliant pundit.

Lineker has been found out horribly in these Olympics imo. He's having a shocker.

Chuffed for Bolt but i absolutely detest Gatlin and wish he had no part in the Olympics. I don't think Chambers should have been there either.

However, my new favourite 100m athlete is Adam Gemili who was a Dagenham and Redbridge footballer until January this year, is 18 years old and is the most naturally gifted sprinter this country has seen in a long time. And he's just a sweetheart - politely asking the BBC if he could say happy birthday to his mam when he was interviewed :)