Your opinions.

wolfy

My opinion is that nuclear weapons will FUCK. YOU. UP, Wolfy. Especially since you were apparently birthed into a vat of nuclear waste.

They told me it was Nuclear waste and obviously being just a new born lad at the time, I didn't question it.

I still believe to this day that the glowing ring around my body is because I still eat Ready brek for breakfast.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean has it changed my opinion?

If that's what you mean, then no it hasn't.

Then you're destined to forever be fruitlessly searching for answers that don't exist and I pity you.

This is so far fetched even I feel a little dizzy. As Fist says they have already been used and radiation sickness well documented. What people don't know is that germany provided the uranium as they had already started cutting deals with the Americans. America had the weapon but not enough fisile material.

This is so far fetched even I feel a little dizzy. As Fist says they have already been used and radiation sickness well documented. What people don't know is that germany provided the uranium as they had already started cutting deals with the Americans. America had the weapon but not enough fisile material.

Should've just gone to Africa and rounded up some Baboooooons.

I agree it appears so far fetched because after all, we have all been brought up to believe in them and what they are capable of doing.

If I said, I know for a fact they don't exist, I'd be clearly lying but I allow myself the thought that they could simply be made up for financial gain and a very effective scare tactic both on ourselves and enemy countries.

We get told that America won't allow other countries such as Iran e.t.c to build a Nuke because it's a terrorist country and they will use it in anger. At least that's what we are told anyway.

I wonder if Iran are sat back quietly knowing that they will never build one because it's impossible and maybe they know that there is no threat from other countries in terms of Nuking them which is why they are taking a hard line stance.

All if's, but's and maybe's though I admit, yet I tend to go along with the theory that Nukes are bogus and actually seeing a diagram of what a nuke supposedly consists of in it making, I'm of the mindset that it's just far fetched in itself of them doing what they are supposed to do.

I believe there's some nasty weapons out there that can inflict massive damage to a wide area but I don't buy into nukes and radiation in how they tell us.

It's made out to be so toxic that anyone standing close to it will die a horrible death within hours yet there was a newspaper report in America where a worker supposedly fell into a Nuclear reactor whilst on maintenance duty and was absolutely fine even after being submerged in the reactor water.

Now there's 3 ways you can view this report.

1. The man fell in and did actually die but it was covered up.

2. The man really did fall in but wasn't harmed because Nuclear power isn't what we are told it is and in-fact those reactors are simply boiling water containers powered by gas or something rather than super toxic Uranium/plutonium.

3. It didn't happen.

I think number 2 is the most likely scenario from my own personal thoughts mind.

I just find it strange how all these big countries appear to have hundreds if not thousands of Nukes and also supposedly some rogue nations like North Korea and yet not one accident or not one show of aggression unleashing one.

Of course, the argument could be, " they won't unleash one because they know the consequences if they do"..which is all well and good but I'm very sceptical of it all to be honest.

Maybe I'm just a conspiracy nut that gets caught up in stuff or maybe I'm just a person who likes to think outside the box, or maybe both eh.

It makes me wonder just how much fabrication we have been brought up on against what truths we have been brought up on, which stretches back to the so called ice age or Dinosaurs and whatever, right up to present day.

Before 9/11, I didn't question anything, I was just like most people and I would scoff at anyone's suggestions about stuff like this.

As soon as 9/11 happened, things just didn't add up so I delved deeper into it and saw scripted lies and fabricated TV images of that day, so i THOUGHT, " hmmm, if they can fabricate this, what else have they fabricated" and basically that's why I question a lot of stuff.

Edited by wolfy

And are you now also saying that as well as nuclear weapons being made up, nuclear power plants are just a great big lie too?

:lol:

I'm guessing you don't believe in Santa.

I think Nuclear power plants are not what we are told they are in terms of fissioning Uranium pellets that glow for years on end immersed in water.