Your opinions.

wolfy

You're not a freethinker anyways. All the shit you've spouted is on the web, you've repeated this bollocks verbatim. Even Parky's a wee bit embarrassed. For you, EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. You're either sad or mentally ill.

You do realise if what you say , is what you believe, then you are conversing with a sad and, or mentally ill person, now why would you even bother?

If you feel so strongly about my mental state of mind, then you do have the option of ignoring and actually getting along with stuff that you enjoy doing.

The choice is yours, but if I'm obviously mentally unstable or sad, then it's pointless reminding me all the time, as I'm obviously a lunatic and devoid of reasoning.

OR

Why don't you explain why I'm mad and why I'm wrong n what I'm saying, by showing me where I'm wrong.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise if what you say , is what you believe, then you are conversing with a sad and, or mentally ill person, now why would you even bother?

If you feel so strongly about my mental state of mind, then you do have the option of ignoring and actually getting along with stuff that you enjoy doing.

The choice is yours, but if I'm obviously mentally unstable or sad, then it's pointless reminding me all the time, as I'm obviously a lunatic and devoid of reasoning.

OR

Why don't you explain why I'm mad and why I'm wrong n what I'm saying, by showing me where I'm wrong.

We have.

You dismiss or ignore it.

Hence the amateur (yet unnervingly accurate) diagnosis from Renton.

2 people have explained Nuclear power and yet you don't believe them (nor countless reports, papers and descriptions which back them up) and choose to believe it's a conspiracy instead. You're not blazing a trail, you're choosing to be contrary. You're hoping for a conspiracy, because if there is one, you're cleverer than you actually are.

But there isn't.

And you're not.

What do YOU think happened?

I honestly don't know what happened, other than we were told it was a drunk driver crashing the car in a tunnel.

It's pointless guessing any other scenario isn't it as that would mean it's a conspiracy, which would then make a person a nut job for even thinking anything other than what the media have put out.

We have.

You dismiss or ignore it.

Hence the amateur (yet unnervingly accurate) diagnosis from Renton.

2 people have explained Nuclear power and yet you don't believe them (nor countless reports, papers and descriptions which back them up) and choose to believe it's a conspiracy instead. You're not blazing a trail, you're choosing to be contrary. You're hoping for a conspiracy, because if there is one, you're cleverer than you actually are.

But there isn't.

And you're not.

Have you seen any pictures of so called Nuclear detonations?

If you haven't...take a look and tell me in all honesty if they look real to you.

There are actually catfish living in the old cooling pools at Chernobyl btw. :lol:

Depending on the age and quality of the reactor, cooling pool water is actually drinkable in small amounts.

Not joking either.

[media=]

[/media]

What's more interesting about Chernobyl is the fact that the place is teeming with wild life that are happily breeding, eating and living seemingly normal healthy lives, amid what is supposed to be a deadly radiated area.

It's about as deadly and radiated as a warm summers day as far as I'm concerned.

When that place blew up, they cleared the town out, yet the workers continued working at the other supposed reactors churning out electricity.

I don't know what's going on in those power stations but I doubt it's chunks of lead like metal glowing inside a reactor supposedly fissioning by Neutrons splitting atoms constantly.

One thing about us humans..we think we are smart but we are are gullible as they come and will swallow anything that someone in a white overall tells us.

are you for real or one of Alex/PP's less funny alter egos

I'd be amazed if someone was so sad they would go to such lengths to disguise themselves tbh.

He seems genuine enough to me. Could be someone who has came back to take the piss and mock some people like FOP did, but I'm sure you as admin would be able to find that out. If it is FOP, all I can say is welcome back.

Like the scientists I worked with at AWE Aldermaston in the early 90s who were at the end of hugely distinguished careers in the field of nuclear armaments?....the same ones who invented,developed and oversaw the actual physical task of getting a raw lump of Plutonium and chucking it into a huge glove-box lathe and witnessed,as I did, the skilled operators actually machine a Trident nuclear warhead?

You're sort of right though. Once a nation gets nuclear capabillity, it encourages others to,which is where you get the phrase "Nuclear weapons have kept the peace in Europe since 1945" so in a way the whole world has been kept in check by having nuclear deterrents acting as the ultimate peacekeeper.

so obvious to most people, discounting students and other assorted leftie idealistic nutters that is.

What's more interesting about Chernobyl is the fact that the place is teeming with wild life that are happily breeding, eating and living seemingly normal healthy lives, amid what is supposed to be a deadly radiated area.

It's about as deadly and radiated as a warm summers day as far as I'm concerned.

When that place blew up, they cleared the town out, yet the workers continued working at the other supposed reactors churning out electricity.

I don't know what's going on in those power stations but I doubt it's chunks of lead like metal glowing inside a reactor supposedly fissioning by Neutrons splitting atoms constantly.

One thing about us humans..we think we are smart but we are are gullible as they come and will swallow anything that someone in a white overall tells us.

Radiation isn't that dangerous except in huge doses. That's pretty much a fact now: green peace et al will say differently though. Hilarious that you think (by implication) that Chernobyl was a conspiracy though. :lol:

Renton:

I don't know whether Chernobyl is a conspiracy but seeing as I think Nuclear power isn't exactly what we are led to believe it is, I'm assuming that there's more to it that meets the eye.

I could be totally wrong and could be way off the mark with many thoughts about anything, as I've said before.

There's hundreds of things out there that are POTENTIAL conspiracies.

Radiation isn't that dangerous except in huge doses. That's pretty much a fact now: green peace et al will say differently though. Hilarious that you think (by implication) that Chernobyl was a conspiracy though. :lol:

so - as per your recent post further up the page - are you unemployed ? Have you ever been unemployed ? Do you think everyone who is unemployed is intellectually inferior to you [because they are unemployed] ? Answer the questions.

Are you unemployed Leazes?

no. I am comfortably and happily early [semi] retired, RobW would hate me.

The question was for the message board intellectual by the way.

Thank you for the consideration which is much appreciated.

Would you say students are also unemployed layabouts ?

Fop took a self inflicted shotgun to the head man.

And , crazy as he was, had far more substance than the Wolfster.

You have to accept that most things to believe and accept in life are told to you, tutored into you and media spun to you right?

That much you cannot deny and neither can anyone else, including myself. So it is possible that throughout our lives we have been spun all the yarns that the powers that be can spin to drum history and events into our heads.

The problem is...it all starts as soon as we are out of nappies and able to absorb what is told to us by our parents, wider family and also nursery school right up until university.

We are constantly reminded about history through documentaries, News channels and museums, all depicting scenes of what happened in the past.

We can all accept there were wars because many of us have a family member who was part of it or are still part of it in some shape or form, stretching back to ancestors.

What we don't know, is the real reason behind those wars, only that we are told that this country is bad and their ruler is evil and we are the good guys stopping this evil and being the patriotic souls that we are, we dine out on it with a satisfied smug face without really knowing the true fact, other than what we have been taught to think.

Anything in life that's told to us( if we haven't seen it for ourselves) could be fabricated, yet most things aren't interesting enough for us to even think it's fabricated, yet there are many things that interest people enough to try and look for the real truth.

The JFK assassination is one that's clouded in mystery and many people have wrote books on it as well as many people have studied it to try and bring up a plausible reason as to who really shot him and how it was actually done, yet many people will scream out that it was Lee Harvey Oswald and stick to it rigidly simply because that was the official story.

If you can question only one thing about history, you can surely question a thousand things because if one official story is misleading, then how many others are also misleading.

No.

I love it when accepted theory is proved wrong.

You have done none of this though. You simply state " I think …X… is a lie" and offer nothing to show why.

Example.

Graham Hancock has , for me, shown that human civilisation started at least 10,000 years earlier than the accepted theory, by discovering ancient underwater sites which could only have been above sea level between 12-15,000 B.C. at the latest.

Read his book called Underworld. You obviously have plenty spare time.

No.

You have done none of this though. You simply state " I think …X… is a lie" and offer nothing to show why.

Example.

Graham Hancock has , for me, shown that human civilisation started at least 10,000 years earlier than the accepted theory, by discovering ancient underwater sites which could only have been above sea level between 12-15,000 B.C. at the latest.

I think that goes for quite a lot of other people to be fair, including those who post at work or in the middle of the night on a regular basis ?

so - as per your recent post further up the page - are you unemployed ? Have you ever been unemployed ? Do you think everyone who is unemployed is intellectually inferior to you [because they are unemployed] ? Answer the questions.

Answer's to your questions set are all no, you obessive cunt. Now be a good boy arms ally yourself to the new nutter. Btw, comparing him to Fop is an insult to the former.

Thanks for that Leazes.

I'll sleep easier tonight knowing that.

OK. That also includes people who supposedly live with girlfriends or have wives yet post regularly after midnight and again first thing in the morning on a regular basis too.

Can't say I've noticed you doing it mind so don't take it personally.

Answer's to your questions set are all no, you obessive cunt. Now be a good boy arms ally yourself to the new nutter. Btw, comparing him to Fop is an insult to the former.

ah Renton. As usual, making statements and applying them selectively. Were you not an unemployed layabout when you were a student ?

Clearly, you mustn't have paid much attention to the English teacher to post such utter nonsense as this, which doesn't even qualify as a typo.

Edited by LeazesMag

No.

Example.

Anyone can make any assumption about when humans first roamed the Earth but no one has got any proof whatsoever of being anywhere near accurate enough.

Of course anyone can write a book based on their own findings, yet finding sites and ancient bones does not prove anything about how long humans have actually been on earth.

Edited by wolfy