Your opinions.

wolfy

If the truth be known, we are ALL too primitive to even begin to understand the universe but we can all best guess it.

The problem is..we are all sheep and are dictated to by a system that basically force feeds us the info they want to give us..and like sheep, we swallow it because we are programmed from an early age not to do any other.

They can make us all wear different coloured uniforms and go and slaughter each other and most of us would oblige.

They can make you go to school against your will and teach you stuff that you don't agree with if your mind is strong, yet you have to comply whether you agree or not because that's protocol, just the same as it's their protocol for us not to question anything they tell us is fact, or we will be ridiculed long enough to comply.

We can argue all day long about the universe but none of us 100% know what the hell we are actually talking about, yet a man in a wheelchair that hasn't spoke for decades upon decades and speaks supposedly via a word pad voice thingy has all the answers.....yea right.

Aye, cos all cripples are thick, eh?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mustn't state things as facts wolfy, all the evidence suggests you're wrong. Evidence you dismiss out of hand because it doesn't fall into line with your world view.

There are photgraphs of the earth, there is tonnage of research and tonnage of evidence that you're ignoring, simply because... to you... it seems far fetched.

Again I state that it is not that X is untrue, it is simply that X is beyond your comprehension.

It's beyond all our comprehensions, it's just that , those who feel superior and in charge can tell us that 12 legged 10 feet spiders have been found frozen on Mars and most will swallow it as long as it's told by a man with a tefal head with PHD in bollocktivity on his overall pocket.

It's beyond all our comprehensions, it's just that , those who feel superior and in charge can tell us that 12 legged 10 feet spiders have been found frozen on Mars and most will swallow it as long as it's told by a man with a tefal head with PHD in bollocktivity on his overall pocket.

No it's not.

Anyone buy into this shit about the earth being round?

Nah it's definitely flat, I flew from Newcastle to the US on saturday, plane went up, flew straight at a constant 39,000 feet came down 9 hours later to zero feet, if world was round would have been climbing until halfawy and then descending thereafter.

Obviously the end of the earth where the water falls over the edge is a bit west of Texas from the UK though.

(still 1-0 on the footy shirts btw).

Nice twist, I can see how leazes got banned now.

Actually read back and you may realise you're metamorhosising to be quite the tit. Ive asked you about your employment status before and you were good enough to answer. So forgive me if I ask you about your educational achievements, especially in science. It's a free world though so obviously you don't have to. would you describe yourself as GCSE level, A level, degree level, or higher? Or would 'self taught' more accurately describe you?

If the truth be known, we are ALL too primitive to even begin to understand the universe but we can all best guess it.

The problem is..we are all sheep and are dictated to by a system that basically force feeds us the info they want to give us..and like sheep, we swallow it because we are programmed from an early age not to do any other.

They can make us all wear different coloured uniforms and go and slaughter each other and most of us would oblige.

They can make you go to school against your will and teach you stuff that you don't agree with if your mind is strong, yet you have to comply whether you agree or not because that's protocol, just the same as it's their protocol for us not to question anything they tell us is fact, or we will be ridiculed long enough to comply.

We can argue all day long about the universe but none of us 100% know what the hell we are actually talking about, yet a man in a wheelchair that hasn't spoke for decades upon decades and speaks supposedly via a word pad voice thingy has all the answers.....yea right.

Nice twist, I can see how leazes got banned now.

No twist here mate.

You clearly implied that you doubted Hawkins credibility due to his disability, if you can explain how I should interpret the last paragraph of the long post above in any other way than that, I'm all ears.

Nah it's definitely flat, I flew from Newcastle to the US on saturday, plane went up, flew straight at a constant 39,000 feet came down 9 hours later to zero feet, if world was round would have been climbing until halfawy and then descending thereafter.

Obviously the end of the earth where the water falls over the edge is a bit west of Texas from the UK though.

(still 1-0 on the footy shirts btw).

I'll bet Wolfy took his snapshots from australia out of the envelope upside down and has been convinced the world is flat ever since.

Actually read back and you may realise you're metamorhosising to be quite the tit. Ive asked you about your employment status before and you were good enough to answer. So forgive me if I ask you about your educational achievements, especially in science. It's a free world though so obviously you don't have to. would you describe yourself as GCSE level, A level, degree level, or higher? Or would 'self taught' more accurately describe you?

I think you've already decided on how I've been taught so go with that and it should clear your mind.

I'll bet Wolfy took his snapshots from australia out of the envelope upside down and has been convinced the world is flat ever since.

I don't think the world is flat.

I think you've already decided on how I've been taught so go with that and it should clear your mind.

Have I? I've decided you don't understand anything about science, I admit that.

The answer I'm going to give you will seem ridiculous but only because we have been brought up to believe a rotating Earth.

I believe the part of the universe we are in is like a massive sphere and I mean massive.

To scale it down, think of it like being inside a huge clear bubble, with all the stars and the sun, moon , planets, plus Earth also inside it.

Inside this bubble, Earth is placed in the centre, motionless as if we are stuck by magnetic force all round us.

The Sun, planets and stars all go around the Earth at different speeds with the stars going round it as super fast speeds..speeds which we can't really contemplate because we are too primitive and also we have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

So inside this clear bubble,(our universe) the stars and sun and moon and planets orbit it in a sort of gyroscopic fashion, for instance, they aren't perfectly circular orbiting us, rather they are orbiting in a way where they are closer at times and further away at other times depending on the gyroscopic type orbit.

As for the moving stars you see that you are told are satellites, could easily be small comets endlessly circling the Earth and you see then as regularly as you do.

That's my theory and I'm not saying I'm correct about it all but I buy more into this than any spinning Earth.

Just seen this :lol: Much more believable that the billions of planets and stars in the universe are spinning around us than our planet spinning on its own axis. As if some people still think this bloke is genuine!

Galileo won nothing except the pat on the back from the powers that be who decided that sun worship was the way to go.

Today, that thought still stands because it fits better in todays' bullshit space experiments.

Tbf the sun keeps the planet alive, without it we'd be fucked very quickly. I'm happier worshipping the sun than most other deities I've heard of.

Where's Alex recently btw?

Guest CabayeAye

Tbf the sun keeps the planet alive, without it we'd be fucked very quickly. I'm happier worshipping the sun than most other deities I've heard of.

Where's Alex recently btw?

Don't bite!!