Your opinions.

wolfy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's become clear that it's not a Mulder-esque search for the truth that drives wolfy, it is just that he doesn't understand things.

There's a lot of things I don't understand and that goes for all of us.

There's a lot of things I don't understand and that goes for all of us.

True, for example, I don't understand women. But I believe when experts tell me they exist.

The point is Wolfy, you won't accept expert testimony, you won't accept pictures, you won't accept anything as evidence that your theories are groundless. You also won't provide alternative hypothesis.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's far-fetched. It just means you don't understand it.

True, for example, I don't understand women. But I believe when experts tell me they exist.

The point is Wolfy, you won't accept expert testimony, you won't accept pictures, you won't accept anything as evidence that your theories are groundless. You also won't provide alternative hypothesis.

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's far-fetched. It just means you don't understand it.

It all depends on which way a person views those pictures and what those pictures actually depict.

For instance, I accept all kinds of stuff that's on the news, papers, magazines, word of mouth and what not but it all depends on what is told to me or what I see.

For instance: If I see a picture of Alan Shearer with his arm around an old woman, who the papers say is his Granny, I'll accept that and think no more of it, just like I'd accept thousands of things.

Your example of not understanding Women but believe they exist because an expert has to tell you. is a tad worrying. hahaha.

I'm not questioning Women, or most things in general life as I roll along with all that.... what I do question is, what the media put out relating to things that happen that simply do not add up to me and have massive holes in the storyline given to me.

Many people refuse to question anything official and tend to bury their heads in the sand and I say fair enough to that because it's probably better doing that , as it's easier.

I'm a deep thinker and I also like to think outside of the box.

When I see something that takes my interest, I tend to study it carefully and if anything doesn't appear to ring true, I delve into it a bit further.

Many people question events but a lot will not do it if they feel they are in the minority because as we all know, the in thing for anyone questioning anything official is to be ridiculed and those doing the ridiculing are simply those that accept official versions of events without question and believe that because they have been told and seen what was put in front of them, it makes them right and anyone who questions it, a nut job.

That's just the way it is and I understand how it all works because it's the nature of the beast.

I'm a very strong character though, so I'm not put off airing my thoughts by people playing the ridicule game because at the end of the day, I know that many people are sat back thinking, " wait a minute, he could be right."

The fact is, I could be right or I could be barking up the wrong tree with many things but I doubt it.

It all depends on which way a person views those pictures and what those pictures actually depict.

For instance, I accept all kinds of stuff that's on the news, papers, magazines, word of mouth and what not but it all depends on what is told to me or what I see.

For instance: If I see a picture of Alan Shearer with his arm around an old woman, who the papers say is his Granny, I'll accept that and think no more of it, just like I'd accept thousands of things.

Your example of not understanding Women but believe they exist because an expert has to tell you. is a tad worrying. hahaha.

I'm not questioning Women, or most things in general life as I roll along with all that.... what I do question is, what the media put out relating to things that happen that simply do not add up to me and have massive holes in the storyline given to me.

Many people refuse to question anything official and tend to bury their heads in the sand and I say fair enough to that because it's probably better doing that , as it's easier.

I'm a deep thinker and I also like to think outside of the box.

When I see something that takes my interest, I tend to study it carefully and if anything doesn't appear to ring true, I delve into it a bit further.

Many people question events but a lot will not do it if they feel they are in the minority because as we all know, the in thing for anyone questioning anything official is to be ridiculed and those doing the ridiculing are simply those that accept official versions of events without question and believe that because they have been told and seen what was put in front of them, it makes them right and anyone who questions it, a nut job.

That's just the way it is and I understand how it all works because it's the nature of the beast.

I'm a very strong character though, so I'm not put off airing my thoughts by people playing the ridicule game because at the end of the day, I know that many people are sat back thinking, " wait a minute, he could be right."

The fact is, I could be right or I could be barking up the wrong tree with many things but I doubt it.

Thing is wolfy, you're not thinking "outside the box" at all. Not what so ever in fact. Those thinking outside the box present reasons for cover ups, they present theories. All you're doing is saying you don't understand something, therefore it's far-fetched.

I've presented reasons for cover ups.

No, No you haven't.

You've arbitrarily waved a hand towards the dark and dangerous "impinging Freedom and Human Rights". But to suggest that, then fail to back it once they're challenged isn't really giving anything more than lip service.

I also would point out, that I personally think you give way too much credit to the people you're terrified of. You suggest all the complex and comprehensive conspiracies exist and not once have any of them been proven. I don't believe that the tyrants that you believe dictate the eddy and flow of our lives can be that Machiavellian.

End of the day, you want for there to be a huge conspiracy, because that would bring order and sense, when, in reality, life is chaos.

No, No you haven't.

You've arbitrarily waved a hand towards the dark and dangerous "impinging Freedom and Human Rights". But to suggest that, then fail to back it once they're challenged isn't really giving anything more than lip service.

I also would point out, that I personally think you give way too much credit to the people you're terrified of. You suggest all the complex and comprehensive conspiracies exist and not once have any of them been proven. I don't believe that the tyrants that you believe dictate the eddy and flow of our lives can be that Machiavellian.

End of the day, you want for there to be a huge conspiracy, because that would bring order and sense, when, in reality, life is chaos.

I don't want anything to be a conspiracy, I'd prefer the news to be truthful and not doctor images of events, then I wouldn't have to question anything.

I don't want anything to be a conspiracy, I'd prefer the news to be truthful and not doctor images of events, then I wouldn't have to question anything.

That's frankly a lie. If you didn't want anything to be a conspiracy, you wouldn't look for conspiracies where an overwhelming proportion of the world know that there isn't one.

You're not nearly qualified enough to know whether or not an image has been doctored, you just choose to believe it's the case. We, on this board, have asked for you to show us these photos that prove the astronauts were in pools (the bubbles etc.), show us how the amateur images of the 9/11 attacks were doctored, etcetera etcetera.

You need conspiracies like a fiend needs a hit.

You're not a freethinker anyways. All the shit you've spouted is on the web, you've repeated this bollocks verbatim. Even Parky's a wee bit embarrassed. For you, EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. You're either sad or mentally ill.

Edited by Renton

You're not a freethinker anyways. All the shit you've spouted is on the web, you've repeated this bollocks verbatim. Even Parky's a wee bit embarrassed. For you, EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. You're either sad or mentally I'll...

Go on? Mentally you'll... what?

;)

There are actually catfish living in the old cooling pools at Chernobyl btw. :lol:

Depending on the age and quality of the reactor, cooling pool water is actually drinkable in small amounts.

Not joking either.